Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Alias Training "Divorces"

ABUSES BATH SALTS LittleLebowski's Avatar
    I sincerely doubt that the money is just disappeared, never to be seen again, forever gone into PayPal's coffers or whichever money service he used.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 07-20-2016 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Please elaborate.
    Doodie started when folks were booted from Enos. It was never about here though there was and still is membership overlap.

Actually it's kinda funny how many of the guys banned from here get along well on FB and other outlets.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Oils and Lotions SME
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I sincerely doubt that the money is just disappeared, never to be seen again, forever gone into PayPal's coffers or whichever money service he used.
    PayPal isn't the effing IRS, they can't keep money from the purchaser because they don't like what the seller was selling.

"Remember who you're dealing with" indeed.

You were warned.
    Last edited by Aray; 07-20-2016 at 09:36 AM.
    Hokey religions and ancient lubricants are no match for a good Group IV PAO

Owner 360 Performance Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Doodie started when folks were booted from Enos. It was never about here though there was and still is membership overlap.
    They also definitely enjoyed taking the piss out of Todd, as well as the rest of the "Timmies" here.

So while the DP may not be an offshoot of PF it is, or was, a bit of a nemesis.

Quote Originally Posted by warpedcamshaft View Post
    This email was sent today from Paul to me as a student who was signed up for a class that was cancelled.

I had also sent an email requesting a refund, and was sent another copy of the same email.
    Thanks buddy I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post

Actually it's kinda funny how many of the guys banned from here get along well on FB and other outlets.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Don't remember a lot of people being banned. But Ben was mercilessly riding the Rudy Project 'sponsored' shooters and was told to knock it off. BEnos has always had heavy handed mods and the site isn't interested in any drama. Can't complain about shitty match directors or question USPSA leadership, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    They also definitely enjoyed taking the piss out of Todd, as well as the rest of the "Timmies" here.

So while the DP may not be an offshoot of PF it is, or was, a bit of a nemesis.
    Very true, but that came well after Doodie had been established.

Site Supporter
    FWIW, I received the same email. I was registered for a LAV class this weekend. I was able to successfully (so far) do a charge back on my credit card for the $350 deposit charge by Hoatling. A friend who used Paypal has not been successful at this point.

Necropost/thread bump ...

Did Paul Hotaling ever resurface after this fraud? Did anyone take him to court?

Sometimes these types reappear (and strangely manage to find willing partners.)
    Last edited by BigD; 12-13-2019 at 04:36 AM.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Necropost/thread bump ...

Did Paul Hotaling ever resurface after this fraud? Did anyone take him to court?

Sometimes these types reappear (and strangely manage to find willing partners.)
    I haven't heard of him involved in anything since this happened. I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to work with him again.

Hopefully he's in dark corner somewhere experiencing the fruits of all the karma he earned by being a lying, sleazy, thieving shithead. Same goes for the people who went along with his bullshit and even enabled it.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    LAV I can outrun, but Pat McNamara and Southnarc beating on my front door demanding their money isn't something I'd look forward to.
    4 years have passed and I don't know if I can still outrun LAV or not. He's lookin' slim and trim lately and I just discovered hernia #3, 3 months after getting hernia #2 fixed.
    Last edited by Casual Friday; 01-17-2020 at 08:20 PM.

User Tag List