Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Alias Training "Divorces"

Site Supporter

Alias Training "Divorces"

FB and email announcements hit today from Craig Douglas (AKA Southnarc) and Jeff Gonzales that they have parted ways with Alias over non-payment of their earned fees. This is my shocked face...
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    And Panone and Pat MacNamara, too.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Alias has been like a tick on the training industry for years. Glad he's finally getting removed.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    And Panone and Pat MacNamara, too.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Alias has been like a tick on the training industry for years. Glad he's finally getting removed.
    Just learned the same thing regarding Pat and Pannone, Tim.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Not surprised.
    #RESIST

Big shocker.

This is my shocked face:

Watching stuff at M4c get disappeared.
    #RESIST

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1561
Size:  24.5 KB

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Watching stuff at M4c get disappeared.
    Screen shots.
    3/15/2016

I wonder what does this mean for Alias classes already paid for. I paid for a Pat Mac class to be hosted in December back in, like, March.

From TPI:
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc
    All:

Effectively immediately the ShivWorks Armed Movement in Structures (AMIS) class scheduled July 30-31, 2016 in Los Angeles, CA. through Alias Training/Security Services is cancelled.* Students who have enrolled and paid either full tuition, or a deposit should seek a refund from Alias Training as I have received no fees from Alias for this class. If that provides no relief I suggest you contact your credit card company.* I will not be scheduling any future classes through Alias Training.

Alias Training is currently in arrears for payment to me for the AMIS class I conducted for them in May of this year in South Carolina, and is non-responsive in my attempts at contacting them.

In discussing this issue with Mike Pannone, Pat McNamara, and Jeff Gonzales, it appears that this issue is consistent with them and they too are owed fees well above what Alias owes me.* We have also discovered that several ranges that host Alias classes are owed fees.

At this point I believe that Alias Training is no longer a viable training resource and cannot recommend them to anyone in good conscience.

You the community are what this industry is about and I’ve always thought of you all more as my patrons rather than my students.* I have an obligation of candor and forthrightness. **You allow people like me, Mike, Pat, and Jeff to do what we love doing and pay our bills.* So we are in your debt and I can speak for them in saying that we will do what we always do, and remember that this is about giving you all the best training experience that we possibly can, and that unfortunately cannot be done through Alias Training.

The issue the four of us and Alias Training have will go wherever it goes and we would prefer that it be resolved quickly and without the intervention of third parties and the legal system.

Train hard and stay safe.

Craig Douglas
    7/10/2017
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 07-10-2016 at 08:34 PM.

User Tag List