Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Duty ballistic helmet...

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    https://www.revisionmilitary.com/sto...ut-helmet.html

Thinking this...

Anyone has a line on this helmet being instock and able to ship size: Large in Black color - preferably with the suspension system (MSS) ?

Thanks
    I called them on July 5th to order that exact same helmet in XL. I spoke with the lady about what it was being used for, etc. and she recommended the high-cut due to my plan to wear Sordin earpro under the helmet occasionally. The helmet was $300 +$10 shipping. I opted for the normal suspension system but it's only $40 extra if you buy it together with the helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Law View Post
    I called them on July 5th to order that exact same helmet in XL. I spoke with the lady about what it was being used for, etc. and she recommended the high-cut due to my plan to wear Sordin earpro under the helmet occasionally. The helmet was $300 +$10 shipping. I opted for the normal suspension system but it's only $40 extra if you buy it together with the helmet.
    Oh wow. Got a number? I'd order one now for that price.

It's expandable for rails and nvg right?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Cant believe no one has mentioned this oneName:  mqdefault.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  8.3 KB

Site Supporter
    Ownthenight.com is another good helmet resource. That's where I bought mine with personal funds. Great customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Oh wow. Got a number? I'd order one now for that price.

It's expandable for rails and nvg right?
    1-800-383-6049 is what I called and I spoke to Renee and Cassandra. I added the NVG mount when I ordered it but not the rails. You can add both later too.

Ended up getting a Revision Viper 3:

With the long rails and NVG mount it was just under $500 delivered. Not bad.

I also ordered the Peltor ARC ear pro system which works with most ear pro (I use gray peltor's for this application) and they worked pretty easily.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Yes, it is a good time to be looking at helmets; no time like the present! I bought a demo/blem Level IIIA ACH-looking helmet several years ago, before any of my patrol colleagues were buying helmets. It was a $500 or $600 helmet, marked down to $300. It was a major brand, but the sticker wore away a while back, and I have not remembered the brand. I figured a IIIA helmet was a higher priority than plates; I tend to tote an 870P, so get to be up front more of the time.

User Tag List