Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunlight on the BLM movement: Where it gets its power and reasoning/rationale....

Sunlight on the BLM movement: Where it gets its power and reasoning/rationale....

Given the obvious racial issues that are inherent in BLM and the Dallas shooting last night (general disdain for police), I figured it would be best to bring these two quotes from the Dallas Thread and start a larger and more general discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Here's the cold truth you won't hear from BLM.

The reasons why can be debated until the servers crash from lack of maintenance, but the present fact is this; the drug trade and criminal activities thereof is integral to the modern black culture.

In the black community packing a Beretta doesn't mean you're a law abiding person. It means you're in The Game. Folks raised in that world abide by the rules of that trade, not the rules of society as understood elsewhere. If you're a young black kid who reads math books and studies you are mocked as a sellout loser. Because "real black people" act like Alton , robbing and dealing and fighting cops.

The situation is beyond heartbreaking. It's worse to me then Slavery , frankly. Slavery was a fairly obvious blight on African Amercians and the American spirit as a whole, which is why fighting it was both necessary and painful.

This? It's like slavery of the mind. I'm a black man with a business degree, no kids out of wedlock and no record. In the place I came from that makes me Bill fucking Gates. Damn near all of my peers from school who gave me noise for watching Space Shuttle launches instead of Kanye West videos are in jail, dead, or just now getting their lives straight after losing two decades to bullshit on the street. Ethnic women in my old neighborhood don't even bother hiding that I'm now "prime marriage material" for their educated daughters, who have thugs and criminals or dads with stacked child support bills to choose from for husbands.

It's economic and social slavery , an entire culture of people trapped into wasting their lives for a profit machine that really doesn't give a damn about them. Being laid off from HP might feel dehumanizing .
    Being laid off for the drug game is a much more literal problem: and it leaves wrecked lives in the process.

Unfortunately , a lot of "elected" leaders profit from this bullshit, just like they did centuries ago from slavery. Dead fathers, dead teenagers, kids raised to repeat their parents mistakes in the name of The Game, and dead cops killed because they dared give a damn. All of that blood and death , over money and power. All of it flowing to the top, so folks like Hillary Clinton can break the law and laugh at the consequences.

Folks in urban governments better hope I don't go to law school and join the Justice Department as a prosecutor. Leland Yee would have plenty of company on his cell block by the time I got done.

Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    This isn't the place to go into the long history of slavery. But it had existed since pre-historic and ancient times. There were slaves in ancient Egypt, Greece, & Rome. Peasant serfs were essentially property tied to the great land estates in feudal Europe. Muslim slave traders were a major force in the African slave trade for over 300 years. The blight of slavery was on the earth long before America was rediscovered by Europeans.

The potus is half black. The AG is black. The Dallas police chief is black. -- Many more blacks are killed by black thugs than are killed by police. Yet, this meme of devisiveness is pushed constantly. And given the piss poor shape of American 'education' & the media today (especially the horrendous excuse for 'schools' in black neighborhoods) many people haven't the critical thinking skills to see through the propaganda.

As GardoneVT put it so well - " This? It's like slavery of the mind. "

Enslave minds & the inmates don't even realize they're in a kind of prison.
    I'll start with 2 links that I find interesting and IMO highlight some facts.

Dinesh D'Souza discussing white privilege and slavery. It's a bit long, but I figured I'd put you at a time stamp where he gets into the heart of it (ETA: Didn't work, so jump to 3:00):

Heather MacDonald:
    https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/wp-co...is_April16.pdf

Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 13*percent of the national population. Blacks are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined.

In Los Angeles, blacks between the ages of 20 and 24 die at a rate 20 to 30 times the national mean. Who is killing them? Not the police, and not white civilians, but other blacks. The astronomical black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate. Black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at ten times the rate of white and Hispanic male teens combined. Blacks of all ages commit homicide at eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined, and at eleven times the rate of whites alone.

The police could end all lethal uses of force tomorrow and it would have at most a trivial effect on the black deathby-homicide rate.
    The nation’s police killed 987 civilians in 2015, according to a database compiled by The Washington Post. Whites were 50 percent—or 493—of those victims, and blacks were 26 percent—or 258. Most of those victims of police shootings, white and black, were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force.

The black violent crime rate would actually predict that more than 26 percent of police victims would be black. Officer use of force will occur where the police interact most often with violent criminals, armed suspects, and those resisting arrest, and that is in black neighborhoods. In America’s 75 largest counties in 2009, for example, blacks constituted 62 percent of all robbery defendants, 57 percent of all murder defendants, 45
    percent of all assault defendants—but only 15 percent of the population.

Moreover, 40 percent of all cop killers have been black over the last decade. And a larger proportion of white and Hispanic homicide deaths are a result of police killings than black homicide deaths—but don’t expect to hear that from the media or from the political enablers of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Twelve percent of all white and Hispanic homicide victims are killed by police officers, compared to four percent of all black homicide victims. If we’re going to have a “Lives Matter” anti-police movement, it would be more appropriately named “White and Hispanic Lives Matter.”
    __________________________________________________ ________
    The number of police officers killed in shootings more than doubled during the first three months of 2016. In fact, officers are at much greater
    risk from blacks than unarmed blacks are from the police. Over the last decade, an officer’s chance of getting killed by a black has been 18.5 times higher than the chance of an unarmed black getting killed by a cop.

The favorite conceit of the Black Lives Matter movement is, of course, the racist white officer gunning down a black man. According to available studies,
    it is a canard. A March 2015 Justice Department report on the Philadelphia Police Department found that black and Hispanic officers were much more
    likely than white officers to shoot blacks based on “threat misperception,” i.e., the incorrect belief that a civilian is armed.
    As gun owners, lovers of logic and protectors of our country's culture, what other facts can we bring to the table in order to strike while the iron's hot? It's my belief that now is where uber-liberals might start distancing themselves from this type of rhetoric. Perhaps they are more willing to hear us today given yesterday's tragedy.
    Last edited by BaiHu; 07-08-2016 at 06:04 PM.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"

To be clear, I'm not advocating disarmament by posting this. It's relevant to the discussion.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 07-08-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post

To be clear, I'm not advocating disarmament by posting this. It's relevant to the discussion.
    Good piece. Hard to imagine this making the light of day given his Magic group or whatever his mayors against gun involved crimes thing is.

Imagine if the right/NRA played this as even "the stop and frisk mayor" knows that gun violence has nothing to do with gun laws. As even HE knew they'd just leave the guns at home due to the stop/frisk policy. Active policing stops murders, not stricter gun laws on the law abiding.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BaiHu; 07-08-2016 at 10:52 PM.

Yep. He's a bigot and it's not surprising if you know his background.

I've posted articles where this is talked about and there is nothing but silence.

As far as BLM and all other groups that gain traction... They are infiltrated (sometimes even set up from the beginning) by powerful entities like George Soros who has been proven (I need to find the links) to be a or the supporter of the BLM movement. Was he involved at the ground level? I dunno. Probably not but they waste no time infiltrating any organization that looks promising and can be of value to their globalist ideology.

So be vigilant and pay close attention to what is being said by meme era of whatever organizations you may have affiliations with.

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Police helicopter flying overhead here in Baron Rouge... I'm about 4 to 5 miles from where the incident occurred.

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Doing some more reading.

Bloomberg: 95 percent of murders are black-on-black, so slam them up against a wall. Then take guns away from e'erbudy but the 1%.

Comb-over: Whites killed by blacks -- 81%

This chart shows single assailant/single victim murders.

FBI:
    43% of victims are black (but only ~13% of the population is)
    53% of victims are white

White victims - 82% white assailants (Trump's tweet had it almost exactly wrong.)
    Black victims - 90% black assailants
    Hispanic or latino victims - 72% hispanic or latino assailants

It turns out all people are killed by their own people the vast majority of the time.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 07-09-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Doing some more reading.

Bloomberg: 95 percent of murders are black-on-black, so slam them up against a wall. Then take guns away from e'erbudy but the 1%.

Comb-over: Whites killed by blacks -- 81%

This chart shows single assailant/single victim murders.

FBI:
    43% of victims are black (but only ~13% of the population is)
    53% of victims are white

White victims - 82% white assailants (Trump's tweet had it almost exactly wrong.)
    Black victims - 90% black assailants
    Hispanic or latino victims - 72% hispanic or latino assailants

It turns out all people are killed by their own people the vast majority of the time.
    I've seen some of those stats before and there's a horrible truth no one wants to acknowledge: we are biologically and geographically most likely to kill our neighbor; in physical proximity and in physical likeness.

Last edited by BaiHu; 07-09-2016 at 07:57 AM.

Not to continue too far down this rabbit hole, but I think it's contextually relevant to point out that most acts of violence are the result of conflict, and most conflict is the result of relationship, and most relationships occur between birds of the same feather.

While I might statistically be at more risks of being harmed by a family member or friend (which infers a greater probability of being of the same race), that ain't the risks I'm managing or concerned with, believe me.

My radar is most sensitive to the demographic that dominates the crime beat every night on the 6 o'clock news, and that demographic don't match mine in any way, shape or form.
    Last edited by 41magfan; 07-09-2016 at 08:48 AM.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by 41magfan View Post
    Not to continue too far down this rabbit hole, but I think it's contextually relevant to point out that most acts of violence are the result of conflict, and most conflict is the result of relationship, and most relationships occur between birds of the same feather.

While I might statistically be at more risks of being harmed by a family member or friend (which infers a greater probability of being of the same race), that ain't the risks I'm managing or concerned with, believe me.

My radar is most sensitive to the demographic that dominates the crime beat every night on the 6 o'clock news, and that demographic don't match mine in any way, shape or form.
    Wholeheartedly agree and people are generally not good at managing conflict.

If I were king, at the very least I would have a high school unit for four years teaching self-defense, gun safety and conflict resolution skills. Especially given the ripe age of sex, drugs, driving and testosterone/estrogen.

Last edited by BaiHu; 07-09-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Good video in OP, "white privilege" dude gets rekt.

When I hear these things throughout my travels I usually ask them what they are doing to help beyond saying words. The responses vary from "I speak out against this injustice" to "the fuck do you know white pig fuck" - but nothing of worthy of their stance.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List