Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Officers shot in Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post462194

Found the last post.

I have been saying this will happen for well over two years, my Sgt and LT texted me this morning telling me that I was right. The brass does not care. We are outnumbered, out gunned and overwhelmed on every side with no support in sight.
    You have the armed citizens. The good ones of us are out here and i'm willing to bet there's more like me who would come to aid if called.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Heard the Dallas PD Chief speak. He quoted some statements from the perp who died during the incident. The guy said he was upset at white people and police, especially white police, who oppress blacks, and he was not subject to or working with a foreign power.

So BLM is the inspiration for this attack.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Heard the Dallas PD Chief speak. He quoted some statements from the perp who died during the incident. The guy said he was upset at white people and police, especially white police, who oppress blacks, and he was not subject to or working with a foreign power.

I'm pretty impressed with Chief Brown.

On the suspects, he said one was dead (remote detonation from a robot. That's friggin' awesome) and other three were not cooperating.

He was pretty cagey on saying whether they were done looking for suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    News conference. Police Chief just stated the cornered suspect did NOT commit suicide...he was killed by a bomb that was attached to a robot, which was deployed by Dallas PD.

Awesome.
    Name:  okay.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  28.3 KB

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post

"Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG
    And on the book of faces, the left spin is that this was caused by gun owners who don't trust their government."

I'd be interested to know how they made that leap of "logic."
    It's the same people screaming that Alton Sterling was murdered, and alleging that the police planted the gun on him during the struggle, with or without having watched the videos. Oh, the irony.

This is truly horrible. All I can do is to pray for the families and for the whole Dallas Police Department.

I'm beginning to think we are living through 1968 again

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post

Could be, but there has been contentious people of color calling for violence against white people and anyone in a position of authority for many decades now. BLM is just the newest "come lately" faction with the same mindless message.

Like it is with most things, every generation has to re-invent it's own wheel.
    Last edited by 41magfan; 07-08-2016 at 08:11 AM.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

On the robot thing:
    If we can do it, eventually they'll do it as well. So, what load(s) are good for stopping your average build-a-bot you can buy in the store?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Why is NO ONE talking about who is really killing all the black people? I mean...no one. I understand the outrage over an injustice. I do. But BLM is totally silent on the slaughter of black Americans unless a cop was involved. That feels like complete hypocrisy. Or have I missed a march for a dead man killed by his neighbors? Not sarcasm, legitimate question.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    This is truly horrible. All I can do is to pray for the families and for the whole Dallas Police Department.

I'm beginning to think we are living through 1968 again
    My wife and I were talking about this.

My mom worked as a Public Health nurse in Alexandria in the 70s. I distinctly remember driving into DC as a young man in the after math of the riots. 14th street north was like a war zone.

I sure hope we aren't heading in that direction.

User Tag List