Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Officers shot in Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Well it didn’t take long for obummer to call for gun control.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s-murders.html

Additionally, in a News Conference just a few minutes ago, the Congressional Black Caucus just came up with the answer to the violence in Dallas; We've got to get rid of those military style weapons and do better background checks on the purchase of all guns.

See how simple that is?

And the beat goes on ........

ETA: Loretta Lynch is scheduled to share her words of wisdom with us within the hour. I'm so glad they're on top of things .... I feel safer already.
    Last edited by 41magfan; 07-08-2016 at 09:41 AM.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    News conference. Police Chief just stated the cornered suspect did NOT commit suicide...he was killed by a bomb that was attached to a robot, which was deployed by Dallas PD.

Awesome.
    Had no idea domestic law enforcement was capable of such James Bond shit
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 41magfan View Post
    Additionally, in a News Conference just a few minutes ago, the Congressional Black Caucus just came up with the answer to the violence in Dallas; We've got to get rid of those military style weapons and do better background checks on the purchase of all guns.

See how simple that is?

And the beat goes on ........

ETA: Loretta Lynch is scheduled to share her words of wisdom with us within the hour. I'm so glad they're on top of things .... I feel safer already.
    It would be great to see some statements from Texas Politicians against "Gun Control." This country needs people control and the death penalty for these criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Had no idea domestic law enforcement was capable of such James Bond shit
    I'll have a Coke.

Last edited by LittleLebowski; 07-08-2016 at 09:58 AM.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Yep. Like a terrorist group.

Black lives matter = black panthers
    Black lives matter = black panthers and maybe = nation of islam ?

Gotta wonder

Multiple sources claiming shooters is Army veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Multiple sources claiming shooters is Army veteran.
    Grunt or pencil pusher ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    It would be great to see some statements from Texas Politicians against "Gun Control." This country needs people control and the death penalty for these criminals.
    Yes, by way of condemning the "movement" and dismissing guns as the problem.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Grunt or pencil pusher ?
    Not sure yet, my guess would be grunt by the way he conducted his cover and movement on the officer but that is just an assumption.
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 07-08-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Here's the cold truth you won't hear from BLM.

The reasons why can be debated until the servers crash from lack of maintenance, but the present fact is this; the drug trade and criminal activities thereof is integral to the modern black culture.

In the black community packing a Beretta doesn't mean you're a law abiding person. It means you're in The Game. Folks raised in that world abide by the rules of that trade, not the rules of society as understood elsewhere. If you're a young black kid who reads math books and studies you are mocked as a sellout loser. Because "real black people" act like Alton , robbing and dealing and fighting cops.

The situation is beyond heartbreaking. It's worse to me then Slavery , frankly. Slavery was a fairly obvious blight on African Amercians and the American spirit as a whole, which is why fighting it was both necessary and painful.

This? It's like slavery of the mind. I'm a black man with a business degree, no kids out of wedlock and no record. In the place I came from that makes me Bill fucking Gates. Damn near all of my peers from school who gave me noise for watching Space Shuttle launches instead of Kanye West videos are in jail, dead, or just now getting their lives straight after losing two decades to bullshit on the street. Ethnic women in my old neighborhood don't even bother hiding that I'm now "prime marriage material" for their educated daughters, who have thugs and criminals or dads with stacked child support bills to choose from for husbands.

It's economic and social slavery , an entire culture of people trapped into wasting their lives for a profit machine that really doesn't give a damn about them. Being laid off from HP might feel dehumanizing .
    Being laid off for the drug game is a much more literal problem: and it leaves wrecked lives in the process.

Unfortunately , a lot of "elected" leaders profit from this bullshit, just like they did centuries ago from slavery. Dead fathers, dead teenagers, kids raised to repeat their parents mistakes in the name of The Game, and dead cops killed because they dared give a damn. All of that blood and death , over money and power. All of it flowing to the top, so folks like Hillary Clinton can break the law and laugh at the consequences.

Folks in urban governments better hope I don't go to law school and join the Justice Department as a prosecutor. Leland Yee would have plenty of company on his cell block by the time I got done.
    Can you post this on Facebook, so I can share it?

I know that would really be putting yourself out there.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

User Tag List