Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Officers shot in Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    News conference. Police Chief just stated the cornered suspect did NOT commit suicide...he was killed by a bomb that was attached to a robot, which was deployed by Dallas PD.

Awesome.
    Just wait for the uproar over that by the "militarization of police" crowd.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by KeithH View Post
    Why is NO ONE talking about who is really killing all the black people? I mean...no one. I understand the outrage over an injustice. I do. But BLM is totally silent on the slaughter of black Americans unless a cop was involved. That feels like complete hypocrisy. Or have I missed a march for a dead man killed by his neighbors? Not sarcasm, legitimate question.
    Because it does not fit the narrative?

Why is NO ONE talking about who is really killing all the black people? I mean...no one. I understand the outrage over an injustice. I do. But BLM is totally silent on the slaughter of black Americans unless a cop was involved. That feels like complete hypocrisy. Or have I missed a march for a dead man killed by his neighbors? Not sarcasm, legitimate question.
    Doesn't fit the narrative.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Why is NO ONE talking about who is really killing all the black people? I mean...no one.
    Because it would acknowledge that they have a problem, leaving them unable to shift blame.

It's going to be interesting how BLM handles this. Most of them are just ignorant, and they're going to have to distance themselves from the radical minority. It should be noted that the protest went on without a problem, until the attack began.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Fuck this shit, I'm in! I've been on the fence for awhile, but this is the final push I needed. Hope a PD in Texas can use a 40 year old, former military, pissed off, law abiding citizen who wants to join! I finish my degree in December, cyber security may not not help much for patrol, but I need to finish it.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

BLM is a true domestic terror organization (by definition) as far as I give a fuck at this point. White old farts in the country aren't starting mass gunfights in cities to avenge dead felons.

I've got nothing but anger, and it won't go away as long as I'm around. Fucking shame.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

You know the sickest part is the Democrats are probably licking there chops hoping they were registered gun owners. Even better if they are nra members. It is sick that in a time like this they will use it to there advantage. I feel so bad for the families of the police officers. Really is no turning back now. I can only imagine copycats. Worst part is the police have to protect the people at these rallies. So you are basically sitting ducks. Hopefully from here on out, they have some kind of overwatch.

This is only intensified by the potus standing on the wrong side of the line. A real potus would have dropped the hammer and declared war on any threat to the men and women who protect us in our borders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was shocked this morning to find out that the fallen DART officer was a high school classmate of mine. We weren't really friends but FB friends anyway. I remember him as kind of a chubby guy with glasses, but apparently he spent his adult life as a Marine, cop, and did some contracting work in Iraq. He was a father and grandfather. Rest in peace, Brent.

Well it didn’t take long for obummer to call for gun control.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...s-murders.html

President Obama renewed his push for gun control measures Friday as he condemned the “senseless murders” of five Dallas police officers in a coordinated sniper attack overnight

User Tag List