Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about SIG's red dot sights

Quote Originally Posted by SGT_Calle View Post
    Did I hear correctly that they are going to offer some sort of milled 320 with their rmr as a package?
    As seen at #NRAAM 2015!:
    Name:  0412151255_smaller.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  55.4 KB
    And currently (maybe) in stock at a Cabelas near you!: SIG Sauer® P320 Pistol : Cabela's
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    As seen at #NRAAM 2015!:
    And currently (maybe) in stock at a Cabelas near you!: SIG Sauer® P320 Pistol : Cabela's
    $799 ready to go is not a bad deal.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Don't need another SIG. Don't need another SIG. Don't need another SIG.

Crap.
    Anti-astroturfing disclaimer: I am the owner of Bagman Tactical (custom tactical nylon).

My lgs just got a "sig store". I've been a Glock guy and after visiting I really appreciate the beauty of a sig. If I ever stray from Glock it'll be for sig.

That said, they had a bunch of sig optics and I snapped some pics but it turns out they didn't have any of the new ones.

Anyways here's pics

And just another picture because it's cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Site Supporter
    As seen at #NRAAM 2015!:
    Hmmm...now that's a cool looking setup...I may need to test fire a Sig 320 soon.

One simply does not "test fire" a P320.. The P320 test fires you..
    i used to wannabe

FYI, SIG optics are available on Promotive, should you qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterguy View Post
    My lgs just got a "sig store". I've been a Glock guy and after visiting I really appreciate the beauty of a sig. If I ever stray from Glock it'll be for sig.

That said, they had a bunch of sig optics and I snapped some pics but it turns out they didn't have any of the new ones.

Anyways here's pics

And just another picture because it's cool

Were you able to look through the Romeo 4? I'm curious how the image looks since it appears to be a melding of EOTech and Aimoount style reticles.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Were you able to look through the Romeo 4? I'm curious how the image looks since it appears to be a melding of EOTech and Aimoount style reticles.
    Yes I did. I don't have much knowledge on optics or red dots but I was surprised at how crisp the dot was and how small it was. I've looked through some cheap red dots before and they always had a starburst appearance to them because I have astigmatism.

"Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterguy View Post
    Yes I did. I don't have much knowledge on optics or red dots but I was surprised at how crisp the dot was and how small it was. I've looked through some cheap red dots before and they always had a starburst appearance to them because I have astigmatism.

Thanks. How about the 65moa ring? Was it grainy like EOTechs?

User Tag List