Thread: Let's talk about SIG's red dot sights

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Luke, here is your new Carry Optics rig:

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/569835695

Sent from my iPad
    Dear god I want that.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    The red dot I saw was a different shape then that one GJM? That's odd... Might go back tomorrow and get pictures.

If I get a CO gun it will be a 320. I wish team sig would notice my mediocrity and offer me a spot on the team so I could just have free SIG's. Until then I'll save my pennies like a good little shooter.
    I would look hard at the 320 carry, if it is anything like the Glock MOS pistols. I have two 34, two 17, and more 19 MOS. The shorter slide 19 definitely out shoots the 17 and 34 in my hands, despite my preference for the full size grip.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I will! I hope they make a optic ready carry size.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I would look hard at the 320 carry, if it is anything like the Glock MOS pistols. I have two 34, two 17, and more 19 MOS. The shorter slide 19 definitely out shoots the 17 and 34 in my hands, despite my preference for the full size grip.
    The Carry (stupid name) is the sweet spot of the 320 lineup. An equivalent Glock would have a 19 slide on a 17 frame. On the timer, the Carry yields faster recovery and transitions than the FS. The FS was better at 25, but Mark Housel installed a DP on my Carry slide and I am nailing my 6” steel at 25; way better than irons. For me, this pistol beats the G19 MOS or ATOM guns. The setup seemed a bit tall at first, but a bunch of DF practice solved the first shot dot issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    The red dot I saw was a different shape then that one GJM? That's odd... Might go back tomorrow and get pictures.
    Was it the Romeo 3 that you saw? I think that is the one that looks like a C-more RTS2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Was it the Romeo 3 that you saw? I think that is the one that looks like a C-more RTS2.
    Yep! That's it. Pretty little feller.
    i used to wannabe

Anyone coonfingered the Romeo 1 or 3 yet? I know it constitutes crossing the beams, but I could easily see one of those on a MOS G19.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

The T2 competitors look A LOT like Holosun optics to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    The T2 competitors look A LOT like Holosun optics to me.

Sssshhhhhhh!!! Don't say that

I thought that myself, and really the primary arms dots are pretty good, they are no aimpoint, but for what they are they be good. Hopefully this is a step above the primary arms. I really want to buy one and try and break it. Just need $150 to break.
    i used to wannabe

Here's the 320DP:

Name:  320DP - 1.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  91.3 KB

User Tag List