Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Watch The World Burn #TWTWB

Two problems here.

First, the world is going to burn anyway. Rooting for it is like being on 'Team Gravity.'

Second and more important, when civilization collapses, a lot of decent people end up suffering for it. Rooting for the world to burn, is rooting for your friends and family to end up some combination of raped, tortured, and murdered.
    -C

My blog: The Way of the Multigun

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rhines View Post
    Two problems here.

First, the world is going to burn anyway. Rooting for it is like being on 'Team Gravity.'

Second and more important, when civilization collapses, a lot of decent people end up suffering for it. Rooting for the world to burn, is rooting for your friends and family to end up some combination of raped, tortured, and murdered.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post468390
    #RESIST

Some folks here need to lighten the fuck up. It's a joking romper room thread for Christ's sake.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Some folks here need to lighten the fuck up. It's a joking romper room thread for Christ's sake.
    Correct.
    #RESIST

What the hell is that all about? My post isn't directed at anyone in particular. It's directed towards a defeatist attitude that is about as counterproductive as they come.

If that hits a little too close to home for some people, and they get all butthurt about it, I recommend they...

...lighten the fuck up.

LL, the original comment isn't directed at you personally.

Smashing down defeatist thoughts is one of MY coping mechanisms.

If you put it out there, it's fair game for counter comments.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    What the hell is that all about? My post isn't directed at anyone in particular. It's directed towards a defeatist attitude that is about as counterproductive as they come.

If that hits a little too close to home for some people, and they get all butthurt about it, I recommend they...
    Chill pill, take one. That was aimed at Chris' "you want everyone's family to burn" BS
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

I am very chill, mon... don't worry, be happy.

I just placed an order for some freeze dried goodies, so at least there will be snacks for the shit show.
    Taking a break from social media.

Does anyone remember C-RATS John Waynes and Clint Eastwoods

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    I just placed an order for some freeze dried goodies, so at least there will be snacks for the shit show.
    Last edited by UNK; 07-06-2016 at 09:08 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List