Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: holster storage

5 gallon bucket with lid. Home Depot variety, if I had a closet you method would work. But my closet space is very limited.

Serious shooters have a whole room, or at least a dedicated wall, with holsters organized by platform.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Serious shooters have a whole room, or at least a dedicated wall, with holsters organized by platform.
    This can't be true. A serious shooter always used the exact same gear. Changing gear will get you killed. [emoji12]

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    This can't be true. A serious shooter always used the exact same gear. Changing gear will get you killed. [emoji12]
    Ok, you guys have me confused now. Am I a serious shooter because I only have 2 holsters, and they're both for the same guns, a compact and a full size of the same platform, or am I not a serious shooter because I don't own enough guns and holsters to qualify as serious?

Well you should have a bunch of backups to your carry gun for sure but they all have to be EXACTLY identical in how they are setup or you are already dead.

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    Well you should have a bunch of backups to your carry gun for sure but they all have to be EXACTLY identical in how they are setup or you are already dead.
    Ahh damnit . . .
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Ok, you guys have me confused now. Am I a serious shooter because I only have 2 holsters, and they're both for the same guns, a compact and a full size of the same platform, or am I not a serious shooter because I don't own enough guns and holsters to qualify as serious?
    Yes.

Milk crates.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    I finally got around to trying Lost River’s closet door shoe organizer for some of my holsters. I think it’s a genius idea. I’m still playing around with mineName:  A407FB25-BFF9-4E89-8C40-E9E74219426A.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  32.9 KB

User Tag List