Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BPM BP15

I haven't updated this thread as I had hoped. Over the past year I continued to have accuracy issues. I had completely ruled out everything and figured it was the barrel. Barnes Precision Machine is in Apex, NC which is about 45 minutes from where I live so Grizzly21 and I drove down last week and dropped off the rifle. Received a phone call a couple days later telling me it was ready but I couldnt make it. I decided to go retrieve it today.

Upon my arrival I met Andrew Barnes, owner of BPM. He stated that it was indeed the barrel and he replaced it and fired some new groups. He showed me the targets and you could see a huge difference. We talked for awhile about a lot of gun stuff and I left, not giving much thought to the gun.

When I got home what I found was not only had he repleced the barrel but had installed a new M-Lock lighter rail...for free! I called Andrew back and told him that I would gladly pay for the new rail but he wasn't having it. He told me that if I have any more issues to let him know and it would be taken care of.

I've had good and bad customer service when dealing with gun manufacturers. BPM and Andrew Barnes went well above my expectations. He's created a customer for life.

I will get to the range next week to shake out the new barrel and post my thoughts. Just wanted anyone reading this to know that if you buy a BPM-15 their customer service is really unmatched thus far by any other manufacturer I have dealt with.

Name:  IMG_0467.jpg
Views: 1121
Size:  64.2 KB

Shook out this barrel today. After re-zeroing the PRO and irons I let the rifle sit for a few hours while another group of LEOs ran through a few drills of a patrol rifle class. After supper I came back and used an IPSC steel target and decided to go long. Shot it at 100 yards and went 3 shots for 3 hits. Moved to 200 yards and was again 3/3. Moved to 300 and got 5/7. I knew when I pulled the trigger on those two they were misses. This was all with 62 grain Gold Dot ammo.

Decided to go back to 50 and run XM193 through it and check the zero. I think it did well.

Group 1 was xm193 iron sights
    Group 2 was xm193 with Aimpoint PRO
    Group 3 was 62 grain Gold Dot with PRO.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by KeeFus; 06-14-2017 at 09:35 PM.

I still have this rifle...decided it needed a photo today with my Glock 45.

Name:  E2ECAB47-C3C5-43EA-BA80-ECE098635541.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  58.8 KB

User Tag List