Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photos of New Aimpoint Nano MRDS Leaked

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    That's the one I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too...
    Last edited by Wayne Dobbs; 02-02-2017 at 06:24 PM.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

I was 60/40, that Aimpoint would finally release the Nano at the NRA show, although now I am up to 80/20. What changed it for me, is the announcement that Trump will be speaking at NRA, and I assume that is because he is as interested in the Nano as me.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I was 60/40, that Aimpoint would finally release the Nano at the NRA show, although now I am up to 80/20. What changed it for me, is the announcement that Trump will be speaking at NRA, and I assume that is because he is as interested in the Nano as me.
    Makes sense. Smaller optic will make his hands look larger.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    George none of my bus. but when you end up w/ your first Nano, what do you think you'll mount it on initially?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    George none of my bus. but when you end up w/ your first Nano, what do you think you'll mount it on initially?
    Anything it fits on, other than that B&T pistol thingee. My guess is Glock would be the first to have an OEM or aftermarket adapter available. Just hoping, Aimpoint doesn't only offer it for a pic rail or something other impractical for a pistol mounting arrangement.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

George I'm pulling for your 80/20 guesstimate to be spot on + the availability of both OEM & aftermarket adapters for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    And the winner for ugliest gun of 2017 is...
    Yeah but at least you get an incredible accuracy guarantee!
    In terms of accuracy, expect the USW to deliver 10 cm (4″) groups at 25 meters (30 yards), when using the Aimpoint Nano Red Dot and stock.

Apparently the Nano's window is a touch smaller than the RMR - and the Nano is over twice the weight.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

A bit of a necro, but the Nano is available for sale in limited numbers, though you'll have to buy from G&R: http://www.gandrtactical.com/Aimpoin...ny_p_1193.html

I wonder how it'll do on a reciprocating slide.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

User Tag List