Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: So I'm going to TX in Nov for HiTs...need to do stereotypical TX stuff

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I don't mind the heat...sure it sucks but freezing sucks more
    Biggest reason I left Ohio right there. Fuck the cold.

You gotta get some:

Breakfast tacos
    Real Mexican food
    Tex Mex
    Texas BBQ

You gonna be anywhere near Houston on the trip?
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Biggest reason I left Ohio right there. Fuck the cold.

You gotta get some:

Breakfast tacos
    Real Mexican food
    Tex Mex
    Texas BBQ

You gonna be anywhere near Houston on the trip?
    No houston, probably around the Dallas area and wherever else SeriousStudent and Nyeti take me
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Update:

Bought plane tickets, 11/11-11/15, actually pretty damn good deal with southwest...
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

So...the TX delegation at the RNC has some snazzy hats, where do I get one of those?
    VDMSR.com

I may have to take you down to see my guys in Leon county. They are experts in things like "what is the right hat".
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I may have to take you down to see my guys in Leon county. They are experts in things like "what is the right hat".
    Excellent.

I was told I have to show up with a nice hat or else I can't prove I was in TX.
    VDMSR.com

Caveat: I love Texas but being a street cop for this long (and in honor of VDM) I gotta toss in a grenade.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” -- John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America

And now I'm back being a Yankee in Illinois, but damn I miss some stuff about Montana.

Also super jealous about this class. I'll be doing something with Hits next year, come hell or high water.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Nyeti"

User Tag List