Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Heroin Overdose Epidemic - what is your perspective?

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    What kind of drugs are people snorting besides cocaine?
    Heroin can be snorted, crushed up pills, meth in powder form, etc.

Straws can also be used to inhale heroin where the user places the heroin on some aluminum foil and heats it up from below with a lighter. The heroin on the foil melts and the user inhales the smoke through the straw.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Straws can also be used to inhale heroin where the user places the heroin on some aluminum foil and heats it up from below with a lighter. The heroin on the foil melts and the user inhales the smoke through the straw.
    This.

Also meth and crack and all the fentanyl laced heroin replacements can be consumed this way. Same with shatter.

It’s very common.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Heroin can be snorted, crushed up pills, meth in powder form, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smells like feet View Post
    This.

Also meth and crack and all the fentanyl laced heroin replacements can be consumed this way. Same with shatter.

It’s very common.
    Thanks for the info. Fucking idiots is all I can think. Both my kids, thank God are pretty straight laced. One doesnt drink at all the other broke up with her last beau because of his drinking.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Snorting cocaine or other powders

You can also melt one end of a straw together, put something inside, trim and melt again, to make a cheap and easy container.
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

User Tag List