Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta Sights: Some Combos and pictures...

Perhaps Ameriglo might be an option? They seem to be working with the factory on the new DA/SA G19...

And personally, the original version Les looked much better than the plunge cut.

We'll see if it isn't a mistake... Who knows. Made the copy editor just slapped whatever worked into the description.

It is seeing something and having to say, "wait... what?" that is the most frustrating. We'll see. WC makes great go-fast gear for the Beretta and was awesome at resurrecting the Brig system from Beretta - could be just lost in translation somewhere along the way...

Anyway, folks... It's Suntory time...

Site Supporter
    Per Wilson Customer Support:
    I'm sorry, but we cannot make any changes to this sight.

If we can help in other areas, please let us know.

Have a good week!

Response:

Well, honestly you messed up the sight. The prototype with full serrations was what most I've talked to would have purchased, including myself. The problem with your rear sight setup is the multiple planes in relation to the eye, which isn't nearly as fast or precise as a single surface.

Thanks for your response, and I would highly recommend you offer your standard U notch battle sight, and a plain serrated rear face square notch.

It's a shame that (name redacted) approached you with an idea, and found some high level people to T&E it, and you didn't produce what was T&E'd, nor gave any credit to him. That's pretty shady.

Les, do you have any interest in pursuing this sight with Dawson, Ameriglow, Fusion Firearms, or any other companies that can do sights?
    Last edited by jeep45238; 11-29-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    Les, do you have any interest in pursuing this sight with Dawson, Ameriglow, Fusion Firearms, or any other companies that can do sights?
    I appreciate the verve, but let's see what's up and then decide a course of action...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Way to necro this thread - WC now has SKU's for the Pepperoni sights.

630SQ (.270” Height)
    632SQ (.290” Height)
    819SQ (.305” Height)

The sights aren't on the online catalog yet, but I think they're available by phone.
    Got a WC email blast this morning and your sights are a featured item, but it gives you no credit, saying they were developed by Bill Wilson.

2/3s down the page:

http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Whats-Ne...eid=37a5ee15e3
    Last edited by Wayne Dobbs; 12-02-2016 at 11:41 AM.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post

Cut and pasted from the website.

That's fucked up Les, I'm sorry dude.
    The Pep sights aren't on the website yet. The quoted text is from the description of the battlesight.

Site Supporter
    The SKU numbers match what Les posted. I'm sure Wilson has lattitude with naming of the parts.

The sight is different - it has been a surprise for me. I wasn't told that they were going to change the sights - no word from WC as of yet.

Hell, might just pick up the phone and ring today.

Honestly, I'm just a dude with a retarded nickname that shoots ok and likes the Beretta - he can market his products anyway he wants - I don't want any royalties, attributions, etc. I just want the dudes who listen to my drivel to get the product they expect and deserve.

Sorry folks. Still trying to sort this out...

Quote Originally Posted by jeep45238 View Post
    The SKU numbers match what Les posted. I'm sure Wilson has lattitude with naming of the parts.
    I see that now (I searched for the text SN quoted and it popped the old sights); but it's the same text that's on the other "battlesights." My assumption would be that marketing people is marketing people and they did a copy pasta.

When Les mentioned the plunge cut I was like "figures, that's cheaper than serrations." To look at them, though, they're still doing all the work of the serrations, and just adding the step of the plunge cut, so it sure isn't cost savings.

Hearing, through a friend, that something went wrong and they made the wrong sights...

Fingers crossed & good vibes, y'all?

User Tag List