Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Part numbers for HK P30 LEM V4

Part numbers for HK P30 LEM V4

After reading Todd's review of the P30 I just had to have one, however I am looking at making it a V4 but need the part numbers for the parts i need specifically to purchase. I currently have a V2.

Thanks,

209296 & 214300

Thanks,

S/F

Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    209296 & 214300
    Yep what he said. I think you'll like the Todd Green Special/V4 set up. It's what I use in my P2000 and really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by wrt81 View Post
    Yep what he said. I think you'll like the Todd Green Special/V4 set up. It's what I use in my P2000 and really like it.
    Was this in mentioned during his torture test? If someone could provide a link or what week it was mentioned, I'd appreciate it. Save me some time searching... Sorry being a little lazy this morning.
    --
    Formerly hombre gris
    I am no longer LEO, never .MIL. I am .DAD and my attitude will reflect that.
    Cogito ergo armatus sum -- I think, therefore I am armed

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hombre gris View Post
    Was this in mentioned during his torture test? If someone could provide a link or what week it was mentioned, I'd appreciate it. Save me some time searching... Sorry being a little lazy this morning.
    2nd to last comment:
    http://pistol-training.com/archives/1406#comment-1965

Thank you.
    --
    Formerly hombre gris
    I am no longer LEO, never .MIL. I am .DAD and my attitude will reflect that.
    Cogito ergo armatus sum -- I think, therefore I am armed

I thought only the Firing Pin Block Spring needed to be changed to go from a V2 to a V4 - since I see 2 part numbers listed, that brings to mind the question - what else needs to be changed?

On a second note - Brownells doesn't list them, so do they have to be ordered directly from HK?

Site Supporter
    You can also order parts @ http://www.hkparts.net

IME: They are more expensive than HK Direct, but shipping is cheaper. If you're getting one or two parts, it may be a wash, but if you're ordering a bunch - I would go to HK directly.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post

On a second note - Brownells doesn't list them, so do they have to be ordered directly from HK?
    No, HKParts also carries the parts.

User Tag List