Page 94 of 194 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

I picked up my 92 ELITE LTT this afternoon and I'm very pleased. The double action and the single action are great. I see no issues with the fit and finish inside or out.
    I want to thank Ernest for making this great gun possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Me too. 297 Super Test shot in about 22 seconds total time. Clean Dot Torture at 5 yards. It is simply making me look good.
    DBoy; what sights did you get on your LTT 92? I've been eyeballing the Spartans (while I wait for the People's Republic of MD to make up their minds about admitting my gun!).

Thanks.

-Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    DBoy; what sights did you get on your LTT 92? I've been eyeballing the Spartans (while I wait for the People's Republic of MD to make up their minds about admitting my gun!).

Thanks.

-Rainman
    Rainman, I am from Maryland too. Has it been submitted for the Handgun Roster? I bought a Cen-Tac and love it! Was either going to buy a 2nd Cen-Tac but might wait for the Elite if it is close.

Thanks.

-Rainman
    I debated the Spartans, but was not sure how they were for POA/POI from any reports. Went fiber optic and so far I am very happy with the level of precision I am getting.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by TCFD273 View Post
    Are you having done to the front sight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I ll do a front fiber optic in red and a Les Peperoni rear.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Rainman, I am from Maryland too. Has it been submitted for the Handgun Roster? I bought a Cen-Tac and love it! Was either going to buy a 2nd Cen-Tac but might wait for the Elite if it is close.
    My condolences...

The LTT has been submitted, but the HR Board meets quarterly. I've been told that a decision should be made "soon".

-Rainman

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I debated the Spartans, but was not sure how they were for POA/POI from any reports. Went fiber optic and so far I am very happy with the level of precision I am getting.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Does anyone with an LTT and Spartan sights care to chime-in regarding POA/POI?

Thanks.

-Rainman

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks.

-Rainman
    I initially had front and back Spartans. The point of impact was 2-3” lower than point of aim. I then went to a .310 Wilson combat rear sight (I prefer U notch sights). That moved the point of impact about 1” below point of aim. I figured this out using a laser boresight.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks.

-Rainman
    Curious to this as well. I’d like to pair the spartan with a pepperoni rear, just not sure of the height that would give me tip of the blade-ish hold at 25

Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

My LTT with full set of Spartans hits POA/POI with Fiocchi 115s. That’s based on a single range trip so far, 160 rounds at distances to 10 yards, shooting freestyle only.

This is my first 92, and it’s an amazing gun. I didn’t shoot it as well as my PX4CC mod 5, but I have many more rounds through that pistol.

User Tag List