Page 86 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

In stock

By the way, we have the Elite LTTs in stock and shipping. Standard guns ship within 24 hours and guns with a Trigger Job ship within a couple of days. Maybe the same day if depending on when you order.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    What are the dimensions of these sights?
    I don't have a good way to measure the opening of the rear sights with any kind of accuracy, but I have included a couple more photos to compare it directly again my Wilson Combat 92BT with the standard Wilson Battle Sight. It would appear to my aging eyes they are about the same width. Obviously the Spartan Sights with the Tritium inserts are on the left.

Name:  Head to Head.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  41.3 KB
    Name:  rear side.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  50.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    By the way, we have the Elite LTTs in stock and shipping. Standard guns ship within 24 hours and guns with a Trigger Job ship within a couple of days. Maybe the same day if depending on when you order.
    Order placed and message sent about the specifics of the trigger job and sights.

I am not a collector or "gun of the month" guy, and only buy (and keep) guns that I will regularly use and train with. I am more excited about the 92 Elite LTT than any gun I have purchased in YEARS! Thanks for creating this pistol!
    Last edited by ncrockclimb; 08-14-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic20 View Post
    I don't have a good way to measure the opening of the rear sights with any kind of accuracy, but I have included a couple more photos to compare it directly again my Wilson Combat 92BT with the standard Wilson Battle Sight. It would appear to my aging eyes they are about the same width. Obviously the Spartan Sights with the Tritium inserts are on the left.
    Great post! I went with the Spartan Sights rear on my new pistol.
    Last edited by ncrockclimb; 08-14-2018 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ncrockclimb View Post
    Great post! I went with the Spartan Sights rear on my new pistol.
    How are they in terms of POA/POI?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    How are they in terms of POA/POI?
    I'll let you know after I get my pistol. I just placed my order today.

I get slightly annoyed at Ameriglo because they need to incorporate the use of yellow tritium in their rear sights more.

Also Wilson needs to put out some rear sights with their use of yellow tritium as well for a solid 3 dot arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic20 View Post

Name:  Head to Head.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  41.3 KB
    Name:  rear side.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  50.0 KB
    The Wilson looks every so slightly wider. Which sight picture works better to you? The Spartans are a square notch and the Wilsons are U notch. I think stock Beretta 92 rear site height is .270, but I would think the Brig slide probably uses something taller. Does anyone know the height on the LTT?
    Last edited by dtrice; 08-14-2018 at 11:16 PM.

How about a Spartan rear for a PX4?

Appropriate since we're on the topic of sights: My Elite LTT slide slid off my work bench this morning, landing on the front sight and breaking it (totally my fault). I've ordered a set of spartans to replace it. My question is, will the spartan front work with the standard Elite LTT rear sight (which I like, being all blacked out)? Or will I need to put in the spartan rear to get an appropriate zero? I feel like Ernest did a video clip on this a ways back, but I haven't been able to find it on his social media anywhere.

User Tag List