Page 85 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

6 Mec-Gar 15-round magazines for $89.95, if you trust Botach.

https://www.botach.com/mec-gar-beret...azines-6-pack/

Quote Originally Posted by Stony Lane View Post
    6 Mec-Gar 15-round magazines for $89.95, if you trust Botach.

https://www.botach.com/mec-gar-beret...azines-6-pack/
    Unfortunately those are the 15 round variety. Their price on the 18 round anti friction magazines isn’t that great.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Does anyone know if a normal 92 frame could have the trigger guard radius-ed like the LTT elite? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    Does anyone know if a normal 92 frame could have the trigger guard radius-ed like the LTT elite? Thanks.
    Try Allegheny Arms, http://alleghenyarms.com/.

They do lots of Beretta 92 work.

Wilson also offers a dehorn.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Sights

Has anyone put the AMERIGLO SPARTAN SIGHTS on their Elite LTT? I really like the looks of the front site. @LangdonTactical what is the width of the rear notch on that site? I am debating between using the full set, or just getting the AMERIGLO SPARTAN front and the Wilson Combat Battlesight rear. Any feedback from folks on either sight setup would be really appreciated.

I have been using the TruGlow TFX Pro on almost all my pistols, and really like the wide notch in the rear. I would like to come as close as possible to replicating it on my Elite LTT.

Spartan Sights

I purchased mine with the full set of Spartan Sights, and I am very please with them. I had the Ameriglo front sight that came on my PX4 CC and I really like the bright orange of the front sight along with the benefit of the tritium inserts. On the Elite LTT, the look and work great. I am glad I went for this upgrade.

Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 1456
Size:  31.2 KB
    Name:  Rear.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  33.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Vic20 View Post
    I purchased mine with the full set of Spartan Sights, and I am very please with them. I had the Ameriglo front sight that came on my PX4 CC and I really like the bright orange of the front sight along with the benefit of the tritium inserts. On the Elite LTT, the look and work great. I am glad I went for this upgrade.

Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 1456
Size:  31.2 KB
    Name:  Rear.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  33.4 KB
    What are the dimensions of these sights?
    Shoot more, post less...

Put 200 through my LTT 92 this morning. As expected, 0 malfunctions or issues. I shot it exclusively with a TLR-1 attached, and it will most likely have a WML attached 90% of the time. Love the sights; my favorite 92 sights by far. IMO this is the best 92 variant available. I intend to purchase a second one when my gun fund replenishes. The only change I’ve made is I swapped the grips out for standard width gray/black Wilson G10s...I just don’t like the thin grips on radius backstrap cut 92s. It might be nitpicking to some but I definitely notice a difference in recoil control when shooting at speed. I wish LTT made standard width grips in addition to their ultra thins.. @LangdonTactical
    Shoot more, post less...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Put 200 through my LTT 92 this morning. As expected, 0 malfunctions or issues. I shot it exclusively with a TLR-1 attached, and it will most likely have a WML attached 90% of the time. Love the sights; my favorite 92 sights by far. IMO this is the best 92 variant available. I intend to purchase a second one when my gun fund replenishes. The only change I’ve made is I swapped the grips out for standard width gray/black Wilson G10s...I just don’t like the thin grips on radius backstrap cut 92s. It might be nitpicking to some but I definitely notice a difference in recoil control when shooting at speed. I wish LTT made standard width grips in addition to their ultra thins.. @LangdonTactical
    I think maybe two people have said they want the grips to be thicker. It could be done for sure, but I am not sure it is worth making it a product. We don't hear very often "the 92 would be great if you could just make the grip a little bigger"
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List