Page 84 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Your report on the 17's made me relegate mine to range use only, where I proceeded to beat the crap out of them. I haven't been able to duplicate the issue you had with my normal use. I dunno if you had bad luck or not, I still use OEM 15 rounders or MecGar 18's for defense tho.
    Considering I haven't seen widespread p-f user reports of 17 round magazines breaking, it seems that I drew a poor hand from the deck. All three of my 17 rounders failed in that manner, and it was difficult to source replacement baseplates at the time, so I'm comfortable with my decision to move away from them. On the other hand, I haven't seen a good reason to buy something other than the 18 round Mec-Gar magazines. I found them easier to load than the 17 round magazines, they hold more BBs, Les likes their taper for reloading, the spring seems to last longer than the OEM magazines, they have a nice high-vis follower, and they are often priced equal to or lower than the Beretta magazines (particularly in the 'OEM' flavor). What's not to like?
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 08-11-2018 at 10:32 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

For those of you with both the Wilson BrigTacs and LTT Elites, how do the two compare? I've been meaning to add a metal-framed handgun of some sort to my lineup and the 92 series seems to be at the top of the lineup, so I'm hoping to do it right the first time.

I've shot a 92 Inox a long time ago and liked it, but other than that I'm not super well versed in Berettas or what makes the BrigTac and LTT Elite distinct from a functional point of view.

Edit: nevermind, went back a bit further and found the answers I wanted. Sounds like the LTT Elite is the definitive version. Hopefully they'll still be in production come tax time.
    Last edited by einherjarvalk; 08-12-2018 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    For those of you with both the Wilson BrigTacs and LTT Elites, how do the two compare? I've been meaning to add a metal-framed handgun of some sort to my lineup and the 92 series seems to be at the top of the lineup, so I'm hoping to do it right the first time.

I've shot a 92 Inox a long time ago and liked it, but other than that I'm not super well versed in Berettas or what makes the BrigTac and LTT Elite distinct from a functional point of view.

Edit: nevermind, went back a bit further and found the answers I wanted. Sounds like the LTT Elite is the definitive version. Hopefully they'll still be in production come tax time.
    Brig Tac isn't a slouch at all, it's just the sights are hard to see. For the money the cen tac is what I'd go with now between the Wilsons

Picked mine up today. Was very excited but noticed that there were a couple of what looks like knife marks (think paper cuts) on the barrel. Also there were some discolor spots on the barrel (not rust color but deep burgundy color). There were a few spots on the slide that got nicked and were showing shiny metal underneath. Nothing too extreme and I’m may be picky but was just wondering if this is the norm for Beretta. This is my first Beretta so I have no prior experience. Thanks!

I want to get an OWB Kydex holster for the 92 Elite LTT. What do I look for? Holsters for a M9A1 or ​Vertec / M9A3? I have a few Blade Tech holsters, and for Beretta the offer a 92/96 Brigadier, 92FS or M9. Which one would be my best bet?

Quote Originally Posted by ncrockclimb View Post
    I want to get an OWB Kydex holster for the 92 Elite LTT. What do I look for? Holsters for a M9A1 or ​Vertec / M9A3? I have a few Blade Tech holsters, and for Beretta the offer a 92/96 Brigadier, 92FS or M9. Which one would be my best bet?
    Yeah you’ll need one for the M9A1
    Shoot more, post less...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ncrockclimb View Post
    You’ll want one that fits the M9A1, to address the rail and square trigger guard.
    I couldn’t find it on the Blade Tech site, but they offer one here:
    http://benstoegerproshop.com/blade-t...pa-ipsc-uspsa/

I ordered one from JM Custom Kydex (made to order in about 2 weeks), for a similar price, and have been very pleased with it.

Midway has 18 and 20 round magazines on sale today at clearance prices FYI....
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

My go to for the Mec-Gar’s has been Grab a Gun...... 18 rounders are $22.49 and the 20 rounders are $27.09.

The Red Hill Tactical Holster for M9A3 is a good choice.

https://www.redhilltactical.com/Bere...ters_c_15.html

User Tag List