Page 79 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

All Three of mine are in and they are flat amazing the last two has the best triggers that I have on any of my 92's and that is saying something!!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    All Three of mine are in and they are flat amazing the last two has the best triggers that I have on any of my 92's and that is saying something!!!
    Did you get the trigger job done on your pistols?

Quote Originally Posted by JimLob65 View Post
    Did you get the trigger job done on your pistols?
    Yes and with the 12# hammer spring. I have eleven 92's that have either a full hose custom trigger job ( like the Elites) or the Trigger job in a bag, None of them are even close to bad just VERY slight degrees of great to amazing. And I freely admit Im very much a trigger snob!! Ernest his self has told me that on more than one occasion.. LMAO... In fact I doubt that the vast majority of people could tell any difference in the triggers on my 92's its such a very small change.. I can say that every Langdon trigger I have felt is better than the Wilson ones that I have got to shoot.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Yes and with the 12# hammer spring. I have eleven 92's that have either a full hose custom trigger job ( like the Elites) or the Trigger job in a bag, None of them are even close to bad just VERY slight degrees of great to amazing. And I freely admit Im very much a trigger snob!! Ernest his self has told me that on more than one occasion.. LMAO... In fact I doubt that the vast majority of people could tell any difference in the triggers on my 92's its such a very small change.. I can say that every Langdon trigger I have felt is better than the Wilson ones that I have got to shoot.
    I own both a Cen Tac and a Brig Tac, both with the action tune and chrome silicon springs as well as a Elite LTT with a trigger job. My observations are that both the WC pistols have a noticeably lighter DA trigger with a slight amount of stacking while the LTT has an incredibly smooth DA trigger with a very crisp SA break. Biggest difference I find is thst the Langdon pistol has a DA break that is much closer to the frame, which doesn't work quite as well for me personally although I am sure I could get accustomed to it fairly quickly.

Really tough choosing between them! All awesome examples of the 92 series.

I really have enough Berettas, but every time this thread pops up, I have to talk myself out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I really have enough Berettas, but every time this thread pops up, I have to talk myself out of this.
    Go 'head.... Tame the plunge!!

Seriously, you won't regret it.

Should have mine in hand sometime this week
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by JimLob65 View Post
    Go 'head.... Tame the plunge!!

Seriously, you won't regret it.
    DAMN!! I really need to stop posting from my phone.....

My gun has shipped. Will I be that guy that shows up at the Gun Shop 90 seconds after the tracking number says delivered, knowing damn well that my gun hasn't been opened or logged into their ATF books yet?? Maaayyyyybbbeeeeeeeeeee I've found a dozen krispy kreme donuts goes a long way to grease those wheels. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    My gun has shipped. Will I be that guy that shows up at the Gun Shop 90 seconds after the tracking number says delivered, knowing damn well that my gun hasn't been opened or logged into their ATF books yet?? Maaayyyyybbbeeeeeeeeeee I've found a dozen krispy kreme donuts goes a long way to grease those wheels. . . .
    I went on my lunch break. It had been signed for, but wasnt opened or received. I recognized the fedex box from ELs instagram and pointed it out in the stack of not yet received delivery. They opened it and received it, then did the transfer to me. About 25 minutes later I walked out with a grin.

-Cory

User Tag List