Page 75 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by JimLob65 View Post
    That is actually a known issue.
    It's really hard to get rid of even if you relieve the grip slightly...

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    It's really hard to get rid of even if you relieve the grip slightly...
    I'm guessing it's due to the grips and not the trigger bar? In that case replacing with some Langdon grips might so the trick

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by helothar View Post
    I'm guessing it's due to the grips and not the trigger bar? In that case replacing with some Langdon grips might so the trick

It's almost certainly the grips which are otherwise great. I think they just underspecced the trigger bar cutout

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    It's almost certainly the grips which are otherwise great. I think they just underspecced the trigger bar cutout
    Do the LTT grips fix this? Do they have a different relief molded into them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they do the same thing. Grab some sandpaper. You don’t need to take off much. It’s a very simple fix.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Hammertime
    My LTT Elite now has a round count of 1578.

My last session, I shot 200 rounds of Lawman 115 and had four failures to extract. All with 115 grain Lawman.

My goal today was to really wrong it out and see if this thing is going to have reliability issues. Well, long story short it proved very reliable with a bunch of other different ammo types.

Speer Lawman 147 grain
    American Eagle 147 grain
    Barnaul White box 115 grain
    Wolf Poly 115 grain
    Wolf Lacquer mil spec 115 grain
    Brown Bear 115 grain
    Silver Bear 115 grain

All ran from 15, 17, and 18 round mags. Whew. The gun just doesn’t like Lawman 115 grain for some reason. I had not lubricated it since the problems with 115 Lawman, and I got it pretty hot today with strings of fire.

Checked Zero at 25 with 147 grain: still drive the dot, hits identical to 115 grain for me. Center dot in black and press trigger.

I have also used PPU NATO 115 and S&B 124 grain with no issues.

It is getting grungy and I will clean it once I get past 2k

Guys,

I know its in this thread somewhere but I wasnt able to find it.

What is the notch size of the rear sight? Also, what is the thickness and height of the front?

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Guys,

I know its in this thread somewhere but I wasnt able to find it.

What is the notch size of the rear sight? Also, what is the thickness and height of the front?
    Langdon's site lists the front sight as "Dovetailed Fiber Optic Front Sight (.110 inch wide serrated)"

I do not have the proper tools to measure, but I'm willing the believe what they say.

I do not know the rear notch width. It seems wide, but could be the narrow front tricking me.

-Cory

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by helothar View Post
    After looking at the cent tac a little more it seems the Wilson grip is rubbing against the trigger bar which is likely the source of the grit.

I had that issue when adding a Wilson trigger bar and LTT grip panels to my Centurian.
    A file, and about 30 min of experimentation helped it go away.

I wonder how many have shipped? And the Beretta Instagram showed one with a serial # of TE0007xx I wonder if these will continue to be made or if that is just internal Beretta serialing for maybe test and evaluation guns

User Tag List