Page 65 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Site Supporter
    Today was the first I’d heard of the Spartan sights.
    I must confess that I’m intrigued.
    I’m willing to try the FO front sight on the LTT Elite, but high-vis night sights are very appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post

https://www.langdontactical.com/amer...hts-elite-ltt/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 07-18-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Interesting to here about the differences with the triggers, I also have a BT with Action tune. I believe that the LTT comes with the wilson trigger bar, but the WC action tune does not come with the trigger bar (unless you pay extra for that part and installation). So this could be the difference, Ernest would be the best to ask for sure. I did not know that LTT offered us sight options as well, very cool. May have considered if I had known. Are the front site rings FO or just reflective paint around the Tritium?

Looking at WC combat page for the action tune kit that you can buy, it comes with a 12#,13#, and 14# springs. I'm thinking the factory action tune is using one of these but not sure which.
    Last edited by dtrice; 07-18-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    I’m willing to try the FO front sight on the LTT Elite, but high-vis night sights are very appealing.
    Conspiracy theory alert; Earlier in this thread Ameriglo had been mentioned earlier in this thread as the possible manufacturers of the LTT's sights, so maybe these were part of discussions at some point? *XFilesthemesong.mp3*
    Last edited by dtrice; 07-18-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Does anyone know if the Ameriglo rears are amber?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    That would be perfect, wouldn’t it? That’s my preferred combination with Trijicon sights - bright green front lamp, w/ slightly dimmer amber rears.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Looking on the Ameriglo sight's page for various models of spartans, that they offer options of Green or Amber front sights but the rears are always green.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    They must have just been added.

Funny...I’ve been thinking of getting a second LTT to set up with night sights, and ‘coat or replace everything stainless with black. Perhaps this is a sign? I’ve also been thinking a Langdon Centurion would be great (but I’m not expecting that to appear anytime soon).

Quote Originally Posted by incogneato View Post
    They must have just been added.

Funny...I’ve been thinking of getting a second LTT to set up with night sights, and ‘coat or replace everything stainless with black. Perhaps this is a sign? I’ve also been thinking a Langdon Centurion would be great (but I’m not expecting that to appear anytime soon).
    Can we push for a Langdon Compact instead? Shortened vertec slide with the compact grip? Little lighter and smaller for carry. Basically the old Wilson compact carry but when the Centurion slide or Cen Tac with compact frame, however you'd phrase it.
    Last edited by dtrice; 07-18-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    Can we push for a Langdon Compact instead? Shortened vertec slide with the compact grip? Little lighter and smaller for carry. Basically the old Wilson compact carry but when the Centurion slide or Cen Tac with compact frame, however you'd phrase it.
    I'd be interested in this (potentially)

The main thing is that I would like mecgar to make 15 Rd flush compact Beretta 92 mags. Going from 18 to 13 rounds is a huge drop for just shaving a little off the grip.

I'd be happy with a centurion that had a smooth and straight dust cover, flat msh, and just generally shaved off weight compared to the Wilson version.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    Does it have to be "instead" , rather than "in addition to"?

Actually, my complete wish list is this...

1. The LTT as available now. I'm expecting delivery ~ first week of August.
    2. Same as #1, but all black w/night sights.
    3. Same as #2, but with threaded barrel.
    4. Same as #2, but Centurion size.
    5. Same as #2, but Compact size (no rail).

While I'm at it, I'll add a variation based on a Cougar, rather than a 90 series. I can't explain it, but I want one.
    Last edited by incogneato; 07-19-2018 at 12:50 AM.

User Tag List