Page 64 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

It's accurate. First pic: 15 yards DA with AE9FP. Second pic: 20 yards DA with AE9FP. After I decide on a load I'll tweak the sights. It looks like it is going to hit at the top of the blade. Sweet gun.

Name:  IMG_2019.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  28.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_2020.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  27.8 KB

Is this with the Trigger job or stock? Were you shooting uncovered in the sun? I'm wondering how the stainless barrel will do in direct sunlight.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    Is this with the Trigger job or stock? Were you shooting uncovered in the sun? I'm wondering how the stainless barrel will do in direct sunlight.
    This is with a trigger job. I shot the groups double action for all shots just for fun. I'm an old revolver guy. Yes I was in the sun and the targets were shaded. Stainless barrel can't be seen when behind the sights.

166 trouble free rounds later, it's still a sweet pistol.

#63 picked up this afternoon! Very nice pistol!! I ordered a set of the black cherry grips and the trigger job as well. When I opened the box the black cherry grips were already installed! I installed the WC mag guide while cleaning and lubing. Will post pictures soon.

I own a Brig Tac and a Cen Tac, both with the action tune and chrome silicon springs. The LTT trigger is sublimely smooth without a hitch of any kind, although it is a bit heavier than the Wilson guns. Both Wilson pistols have noticeably lighter DA triggers, especially the Cen Tac which has a fantastic trigger, but they aren't as smooth as the LTT. I will note that I experienced a few light primer strikes with the Cen Tac shooting WWB on my first trip to the range. May be the price of such a light trigger. Everything else ran 100%.

Name:  IMG_0430.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  50.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0425.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  43.0 KB
    Last edited by JimLob65; 07-18-2018 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Add photos

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLob65 View Post
    #63 picked up this afternoon! Very nice pistol!! I ordered a set of the black cherry grips and the trigger job as well. When I opened the box the black cherry grips were already installed! I installed the WC mag guide while cleaning and lubing. Will post pictures soon.

I own a Brig Tac and a Cen Tac, both with the action tune and chrome silicon springs. The LTT trigger is sublimely smooth without a hitch of any kind, although it is a bit heavier than the Wilson guns. Both Wilson pistols have noticeably lighter DA triggers, especially the Cen Tac which has a fantastic trigger, but they aren't as smooth as the LTT. I will note that I experienced a few light primer strikes with the Cen Tac shooting WWB on my first trip to the range. May be the price of such a light trigger. Everything else ran 100%.

Name:  IMG_0430.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  50.1 KB

Name:  IMG_0425.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  43.0 KB
    What weight hammer springs do you have in the Wilsons?
    If they have 11 or 12# springs, the 13# spring in the LTT with the trigger job would explain the difference.

Name:  IMG_2025.JPG
Views: 589
Size:  90.0 KB Name:  IMG_2026.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  37.7 KB

25 yards shooting with the pistol shaded. Left B8 is 10 rounds SA and 10 rounds DA. SA shots are circled with a pencil. IDPA target is 10 rounds SA. All AE9FP 147. I used a six O'Clock hold on the B8.

Picked up #60 today. Very nice pistol. Put about a 100 rounds thru it this afternoon. The stocks seem thinner than my brig tacs or cen tacs and also thinner than my pair of EDC X9s. The trigger is very nice and we will see what it is like after some use. For now it is about the same as my brig tacs and cen tacs. All for a little less money. I would hav gotten the Spartan front sight but did not know about them. Maybe on the next one!!

Quote Originally Posted by retdusm View Post
    Picked up #60 today. Very nice pistol. Put about a 100 rounds thru it this afternoon. The stocks seem thinner than my brig tacs or cen tacs and also thinner than my pair of EDC X9s. The trigger is very nice and we will see what it is like after some use. For now it is about the same as my brig tacs and cen tacs. All for a little less money. I would hav gotten the Spartan front sight but did not know about them. Maybe on the next one!!
    What is the Spartan front sight?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What is the Spartan front sight?

https://www.langdontactical.com/amer...hts-elite-ltt/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    What weight hammer springs do you have in the Wilsons?
    If they have 11 or 12# springs, the 13# spring in the LTT with the trigger job would explain the difference.

I am not sure what weight mainspring are in my Wilsons. I assumed that they were both 12lb springs but don't really know how to tell. If the LTT has a 13 lb spring I would imagine the WC pistols have the lighter 11 or 12 lb springs.

I have to say that I thought the triggers on my Wilsons were outstanding, and they certainly are. In fact I found I wasn't shooting my DA/SA P226 Legion was sitting in my safe after receiving my Brig Tac so I traded it off. Although the trigger pull seems heavier on the LTT it is simply amazing how damn smooth that trigger really is!! Langdon really has come up with a winner!

Hopefully I will get to the range tomorrow.

User Tag List