Page 55 of 194 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Man, you guys want me to get a Beretta to try out...
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Man, you guys want me to get a Beretta to try out...
    All the cool kids are going Beretta these days. Sadly for that argument, however, I have a number of them also.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    All the cool kids are going Beretta these days. Sadly for that argument, however, I have a number of them also.

That dreaded California Roster...
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    Agreed. I'm a little disappointed that it's delayed, but knowing whats going on, why its delayed, and a rough time frame are huge.

While I am impressed with LTT and how Ernest and Aimee are handling this, I continue to be amazed at Beretta's inability to meet a time hack with seemingly anything. I'm happy to wait for the pistol to be right, instead of have it now but goofed up but seems Beretta is still having issues.

-Cory
    Agreed on being disappointed yet again in BUSA, I'm concerned that this could be a repeat of the M9 delay from last year. I'm not sure, at this point, if I would want to go through another wait of a few months for Beretta to correct. This time it could be argued they did make the deadline but with the "incorrect" frames, so they made the deadline with "something" but it wasn't what was advertised. I've been hyped for this pistol before it was officially announced, so a delay at the last minute stings.
    Last edited by dtrice; 07-06-2018 at 08:57 PM.

This just gives me more time, if I saw one here locally, so help me...

must stay strong. *coughs*

Quote Originally Posted by QuickStrike View Post
    This just gives me more time, if I saw one here locally, so help me...

must stay strong. *coughs*
    I think Ernest is getting the first 500, don't know how long after that will they be widely distributed.

I gave into temptation yesterday and ordered an LTT Elite with the trigger job. It should go nice with my Langdon M9.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    My understanding is that the 13lb springs are reliable when paired with the Wilson trigger bar which is included with the TJIAB. You may run into problems with the 13lb spring in an otherwise factory gun when shooting harder primer ammo. The 12lb spring is for competition use only no matter which trigger bar you use.

I went an extra pound heavier for peace of mind so that I would not have to keep track which of my Berettas had TJIABs; the 14lb springs ignite everything regardless of the trigger bar being used.

I’ve got a few more Berettas to install TJIABs to finish out my Italian armory. Once that’s done I may standardize on the 13lb spring.
    I've read of people using lower weights than what you described without issue.

The 13# doesn't seem to cause any reliability issues. I don't even feel like lower than 13# is really necessary or an appreciable difference. I think you notice more dropping from stock to d spring, then d spring to #12-#14.

Polishing makes a huge difference as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    My TJIAB with 13# spring had enough light strikes with S&B and PPU ammo that I put the D spring back in. Trigger is 0.5-1lb heavier in DA and nearly indistinguishable in SA. For me it is worth it as I don't want to have to worry about ignition, and I tend to shoot a variety of ammo.
    Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    I've read of people using lower weights than what you described without issue.

The 13# doesn't seem to cause any reliability issues. I don't even feel like lower than 13# is really necessary or an appreciable difference. I think you notice more dropping from stock to d spring, then d spring to #12-#14.

Polishing makes a huge difference as well.
    See the above post by @Enel. He is not the only person reporting light strikes below 14 lbs.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Will these have a unique serial number? I hope I didn't miss it in this long thread. I did use the search function of my Tapatalk app though.

User Tag List