Page 52 of 194 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

These should be shipping very shortly. I for one, am excited and feady to get mine!

From the email message received a few weeks ago these were supposed to have begun shipping. Has anyone received theirs yet?

Quote Originally Posted by JimLob65 View Post
    From the email message received a few weeks ago these were supposed to have begun shipping. Has anyone received theirs yet?
    The email said
    "We expect to begin shipping immediately in July. If you ordered an LTT trigger job on your Elite, the orders will be shipped in the order received and/or based on the serial number you reserved."

They also posted on Facebook that they would definitely be shipping in July.

That being said, it's 11:40am on July 1st. Even if today wasn't a Sunday I wouldn't expect updates right now. I'm really anxious to get mine (and FL has a waiting period after it gets here) and I anticipate news sometime this week about whats going on... but not before noon on Sunday the 1st.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 07-01-2018 at 10:44 AM.

I was actually up early today expecting Ernest to deliver mine in person. Didn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow..... Referring back to post #509 in this thread I guess Ernest Langdon isn't a source to be referred to huh?? No need for the gratuitous sarcasm.....
    Last edited by JimLob65; 07-01-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Wow..... I guess Ernest Langdon isn't a source to be referred to huh?? No need for the gratuitous sarcasm.....
    It was a joke. Lighten up. It’s too hot to be crabby. I’m sure they will be processing them this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Langdon Tactical posted on Facebook that the LTT's are going to ship in July. looks like that was posted yesterday. Cant wait!

Wow..... Referring back to post #509 in this thread I guess Ernest Langdon isn't a source to be referred to huh?? No need for the gratuitous sarcasm.....
    It was the plan, correct. Then, there was an email stating July, and social media updates that said July. I think an email directly from LTT and social media posts from LTT are sources to be referred to as well.

I made a pretty big stink in the Langdon M9 thread about Buds and Beretta fucking up royally on the pistols launch with it past due with no updates and mixmatched updates. I was pretty unhappy with it.

That's not the case here. We've been updated many ways including a direct email. I'm okay with them even being delayed (which they dont seem to be) as long as were updated.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 07-01-2018 at 12:35 PM.

I had received the email also, but for some reason misremembered the date, thinking the release would be late June. I ordered the trigger job, so I understood mine would be received later than those who hadn't opted for the trigger job. I am also supposed to be out of town for a couple of weeks mid July, and was hoping to get mine before I left. Clearly that ain't gonna happen which I am fine with. No big deal. Hell, I waited over 11 months for my Brig Tac! As much as anything else I am curious to hear what the opinions are when buyers begin to take delivery. Nothin' like a optioned out Beretta!

Site Supporter

Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Interestingly, while reading this thread I got an email from LTT. First batch of pistols were returned to Beretta to correct a feature that was left off.

They plan to stand in their heads to deliver ASAP, no surprise there if you’ve dealt with LTT.

Issue sounds minor, as it sound like they might still make mid-July to customers.

I appreciate the prompt communication.

The wait for Elite LTT gave me time to shoot my neglected PX4 Carry, the Full Size.
    Last edited by Palmetto; 07-02-2018 at 04:42 PM.

User Tag List