Page 51 of 194 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

While we are eagerly awaiting the new LTT, I only recently got into Berettas so I am not an expert AND wanted to ask the group a few questions. I was wondering if it was ever discussed why for this model the barrel was cut back vs the standard length barrel (which to me is part of the 92 "look"). The WC Brig is the same way and I believe Bill W said that for him it was aesthetics. I was wondering about the reasoning on this particular pistol. Another thing I am curious about, options for strong-side-only G lever. WC advised that their lo-pro G lever won't fit on the M9A3 slide, so I was wondering if there were other options.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    While we are eagerly awaiting the new LTT, I only recently got into Berettas so I am not an expert AND wanted to ask the group a few questions. I was wondering if it was ever discussed why for this model the barrel was cut back vs the standard length barrel (which to me is part of the 92 "look"). The WC Brig is the same way and I believe Bill W said that for him it was aesthetics. I was wondering about the reasoning on this particular pistol. Another thing I am curious about, options for strong-side-only G lever. WC advised that their lo-pro G lever won't fit on the M9A3 slide, so I was wondering if there were other options.
    Pretty sure it was looks on the shorter barrel and I dont believe there is a single sided G decocker.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

The Elite pistols have always featured the shorter barrel. The LTT Elite continues the Elite lineage. I imagine the color scheme is also a reference to the original Elite pistols.

Name:  719000027_1.jpg
Views: 1810
Size:  29.9 KB
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 05-10-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I just got a JMCK holster today and I got a couple 20 round mags and a couple of 18's.

The new style (M9A3) safety/decocker can have the right side lever cut or ground off but the cylindrical portion sticking out of the slide must remain. See the Beretta forum for some pics. The spring is a small clock spring which is inside that cylindrical part.

Has anyone heard anything about whether the Elite LTT will be shipping on time?

Quote Originally Posted by JimLob65 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about whether the Elite LTT will be shipping on time?
    I messaged them today and they said that orders are on track to be delivered mid-late June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    I messaged them today and they said that orders are on track to be delivered mid-late June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I checked the web sight earlier today and it states that pre orders are tentatively to be delivered in late June. I waited almost 11 months for my Brig Tac. A couple of extra weeks wait for the LTT won't kill me I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by JimLob65 View Post
    Thanks! I checked the web sight earlier today and it states that pre orders are tentatively to be delivered in late June. I waited almost 11 months for my Brig Tac. A couple of extra weeks wait for the LTT won't kill me I guess.
    That is the plan.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    Will ALS holsters will fit these?

User Tag List