Page 44 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    I placed my order on Friday morning. It is listed as a pending charge on my credit card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine is also pending.
    According to the instructions we were to enter are ffls info in the shipping area but my credit card would not approve the transaction unless I used my address. I added my ffl info in the note area.
    Also my ffl has a form I can fill out with my order number and they will email or fax their license for inbound transfers, I'm not sure how LTT wants us to handle that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    @LangdonTactical I just placed an order for the LTT Elite with trigger job! Is this trigger job the level 2 that comes with the Wilson trigger bar?

Can't wait to get it.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yes, the Level Two trigger job includes the Wilson Trigger bar.
    Okay- so the LTT in the Trigger job stands for “Level Two Trigger,” not “Langdon Tactical Technologies,” which means that the trigger job offered with the LTT Elite is a Level 2, including the Wilson trigger bar.

Did I get that right?

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    @LangdonTactical I just placed an order for the LTT Elite with trigger job! Is this trigger job the level 2 that comes with the Wilson trigger bar?

Can't wait to get it.

-Cory

Okay- so the LTT in the Trigger job stands for “Level Two Trigger,” not “Langdon Tactical Technologies,” which means that the trigger job offered with the LTT Elite is a Level 2, including the Wilson trigger bar.

Did I get that right?
    I assumed it was a level two trigger based on the price. It’s a 92 trigger job that is $165 more expensive than the base price. If you look at the option sheet for a regular run of the mill 92 trigger job it’s $110 for a level one job and $165 for a level two job. Coincidence? I think not.

This was on the buds gun shop email for a giveaway if you stop by their booth at the NRA Show. I wonder what Beretta gun that is....

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post

Can't wait to get it.

-Cory

Did I get that right?
    LTT stands for Langdon Tactical Technology. We are doing Level Two Trigger Jobs on the Elite Pistols as they already come with a D hammer spring and we are charging the Level Two price for the trigger work. LTT has nothing to do with Level Two Trigger job. Not for us anyway as there is no LOT.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Was fully prepared to order a Wilson BrigTac today until I came across this gun over the weekend. I know they're both going to be great guns, but is there anything I would distinctively notice different between the two when shooting them? I'd do either the LTT with the trigger job, or the BrigTac with the LTT trigger in a bag.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by emoore82 View Post
    Was fully prepared to order a Wilson BrigTac today until I came across this gun over the weekend. I know they're both going to be great guns, but is there anything I would distinctively notice different between the two when shooting them? I'd do either the LTT with the trigger job, or the BrigTac with the LTT trigger in a bag.
    This one is a non-Brigadier slide which I think feels better overall.

With my Elite II sometimes the recoil impulse is different and I feel like I'm waiting on it to get Back into battery.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    This was on the buds gun shop email for a giveaway if you stop by their booth at the NRA Show. I wonder what Beretta gun that is....

Probably the compact APX.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Probably the compact APX.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Which comes with a $400 rebate and 26 magazines.

Site Supporter
    Which comes with a $400 rebate and 26 magazines.

We are truly enjoying a gold age for the pistol shooter.

User Tag List