Page 4 of 194 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    And to troll myself, there are entire FORUMS on how to get 1911s to run.
    yes, but there is only one forum on how to get gun owners out to shoot. Well, maybe two.:-)

I assume the positives of the Vertec slide are 1) Dovetail front sight and 2) Fits 92FS holsters unlike the guns equipped with the Brigadier slide. For those of use who have 92G BT holsters (Sparks made me two), what functional differences/advantages are there? I assume the slide is lighter, so the perceived recoil is less.

On a semi-related topic, has anyone got any scuttlebutt on the next Beretta/Wilson Combat gun? Such as what it is and when it will be available? I heard rumblings about a G Centurion, which I find interesting.

We don't do scuttlebutt here on PF.

I do know that Bill Wilson is fond of G models, and I would be surprised if any models coming from him had a regular 92 safety. He also likes 92 Compact, Centurion and full size models.
    Last edited by GJM; 06-22-2016 at 09:24 AM. Reason: spell better
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    We don't do scuttlebutt here on PF.

I do know that Bill Wilson is fond of G models, and I would be surprised if any models coming from him had a regular 92 safety. He also likes 92 Compact, Centurion and full size models.
    Yep, but none of them allow you to get a knife, a challenge coin and a special box, much less a full lifestyle, so obviously he is way behind the curve.

Site Supporter
    And to troll myself, there are entire FORUMS on how to get 1911s to run.
    Don't buy crappy ones. Use good magazines and ammunition. Buy guns that are actually built to a specification. What the hell else do those forums talk about?

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Or Glocks.
    Does this look familiar?

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....mm-issues-quot

Yes, it's getting pelted in the face versus a malfunction that doesn't let the gun shoot, but still.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Don't buy crappy ones. Use good magazines and ammunition. Buy guns that are actually built to a specification. What the hell else do those forums talk about?
    Wax. I don't know, I just buy and shoot the things.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Back to the grips-Those Langdon ones could actually be a viable, and best alternative to the unobtanium ultra-thin Trausch grips.

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 06-22-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Maybe I'll actually be able to buy my M9A3G by the time this new gun comes out. The grips do look really nice though. I like how high up the texture goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Au contraire, mon ami! It is not enough to buy colts and glocks. You have to do it for "the right" reason. If you use them for any other reason than his, you are wrong. Either way, you're just a follower and not a free thinking cool guy.
    Says the Stihl fanboy who isn't cool enough to be different with a Dolmar
    #RESIST

User Tag List