Page 35 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

@LangdonTactical; Mr. Langdon, I'm really looking forward to this pistol's release. I just have a few questions: Will this pistol come with one of your trigger jobs? (a la Trigger Job in a Bag?) Will it come dehorned, like I've read about your full house guns, in order to remove wear points for refinishing (Ex: Roguard)? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    @LangdonTactical; Mr. Langdon, I'm really looking forward to this pistol's release. I just have a few questions: Will this pistol come with one of your trigger jobs? (a la Trigger Job in a Bag?) Will it come dehorned, like I've read about your full house guns, in order to remove wear points for refinishing (Ex: Roguard)? Thanks.
    It will not come with "my trigger job" as it will be a production gun. It will also not come with my "carry bevel", again production gun, but.....

One of the reasons this gun has taken so long is because I requested some specific changes to the frame and slide. The trigger guard area around the mag button has been radiused (a key part of the carry bevel that I do) as well as a radius on the back of the slide on the left rail.

Making changes like this to the frame is no easy task for a gun that is produced like this. But we have been able to do it and I am very happy with the results.

You will be able to buy this gun directly from LTT with a trigger job already done if you would like. It will be an option that we offer.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 04-11-2018 at 12:23 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    You will be able to buy this gun directly from LTT with a trigger job already done if you would like. It will be an option that we offer.
    CC is ready ETA?
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    CC is ready ETA?
    We have a list started for people that want in on the first orders. If you want in on the list, shoot an email to sales@langdontactical.com
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I put my name on one this morning with the trigger job, now all I need to know is what it's going to cost me.

We have a list started for people that want in on the first orders. If you want in on the list, shoot an email to sales@langdontactical.com
    E-mail sent. I'll want a trigger job on mine.

Crap. I haven't sold off the Valor yet... Hmm. Hopefully I'll be sending an email shortly.

-Cory

Can anyone share any hints as to price of the forthcoming pistol? Rough guesstimates?

I'm waiting on the price also, hopefully we hear something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    Crap. I haven't sold off the Valor yet... Hmm. Hopefully I'll be sending an email shortly.

-Cory
    You don't have to pay for it now, we are not taking any orders, just putting people on the list.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List