Page 3 of 194 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    The Langdon Special is a great second step towards a perfect gaming 92. Hopefully peeps at BUSA are looking at Les' thread and are taking hints at what kind of a specific build it's going to take to compete with Tanfo/CZ.
    Yup. I note that you just don't see threads such as "How do I make this thing run?!" on Berettas like you do on CZ variants.
    #RESIST

I'm on it like a motherfucker. Those of us who have been carrying and shooting Berettas since Bruce Willis blew up the Nakatomi Tower are finally in with the cool kids.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Yup. I note that you just don't see threads such as "How do I make this thing run?!" on Berettas like you do on CZ variants.
    Or Glocks.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Or Glocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Nor do you see the numbers of people shooting Berettas as you do either of those two guns.

Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Nor do you see the numbers of people shooting Berettas as you do either of those two guns.
    Back before the PX4 was cool there were a good bit of issues and folks were flocking to them.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Last edited by orionz06; 06-22-2016 at 07:42 AM.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

No, but in this case it doesn't disprove his point. My CZ broke parts with regularity over its 7k round count. My beretta has yet to break a part and it has a similar live fire round count and even more dry fire use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on, man. Don't pee in our punch bowl. You have no idea how exciting dovetailed sights are unless you've been looking at the same fixed front sight for thirty years.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Come on, man. Don't pee in our punch bowl. You have no idea how exciting dovetailed sights are unless you've been looking at the same fixed front sight for thirty years.
    He trolls everyone who doesn't shoot glock or buy colt
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 06-22-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Or Glocks.
    And to troll myself, there are entire FORUMS on how to get 1911s to run.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    He trolls everyone who doesn't shoot glock or buy colt
    Au contraire, mon ami! It is not enough to buy colts and glocks. You have to do it for "the right" reason. If you use them for any other reason than his, you are wrong. Either way, you're just a follower and not a free thinking cool guy.

User Tag List