Page 20 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    OK, quick question for you guys. Dawson is being very difficult with Beretta USA on contract issues for the front sights that we want from them. So Beretta is asking about other vendors. Do you guys have any experiance with HiViz? Any other suggestions?
    Trijicon HD / Ameriglo I-dot front is my first choice. I'm indifferent as to the Trijicon vs. AmeriGlo version of the front as I understand that Trijicom makes the lamps for the AmeriGlo version (or, at least they once did). However, I much prefer the AmeriGlo rears as the Trijicon's sharp edges kill my shirts.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Thanks for the feed back guys. It looks like we are going to get Ameriglo to make them for us. Same specs as what we were going to do with Dawson, just built by Ameriglow.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Vending Machine Operator
    I just bought a pair of Ameriglo "Combative Application" sights for my Glock 23. Didn't want to spend a lot of money for a freakin' G23. They were about $65 and we'll see how they do. Reviews for their Operators were great, though. It'll be cool to see what they can do for Beretta.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Thanks for the feed back guys. It looks like we are going to get Ameriglo to make them for us. Same specs as what we were going to do with Dawson, just built by Ameriglow.
    Right after they replicate the PX4 CC sights for the 92 Vertec slides [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I think this is a good choice. I really liked the quality of my Ameriglo Hackathorn sights.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

10-8 fiber fronts?

They have beretta rear sights. I like the quality and sight picture the .115 fiber and .140 rear.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Trijicon HD / Ameriglo I-dot front is my first choice. I'm indifferent as to the Trijicon vs. AmeriGlo version of the front as I understand that Trijicom makes the lamps for the AmeriGlo version (or, at least they once did). However, I much prefer the AmeriGlo rears as the Trijicon's sharp edges kill my shirts.
    It's a symbiotic relationship. Trijicon does the lamps for Ameriglo and Ameriglo does the orange and green rings on the HD fronts for Trijicon.

10-8 makes one of the most robust fiber optic sights on the market. I wish the dot was a little higher in the sight blade but by design, it needs to be lower in order to beef up the blade. At this point, I would think EL has already settled on Ameriglo so further input from us is probably not necessary?

+1

On both points.

Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    10-8 makes one of the most robust fiber optic sights on the market. I wish the dot was a little higher in the sight blade but by design, it needs to be lower in order to beef up the blade. At this point, I would think EL has already settled on Ameriglo so further input from us is probably not necessary?
    Yes, we are moving forward with Ameriglo at this point. 10-8 makes great sights, there is no doubt. The issue is we have to work with manufacturers that are able to produce sights by the thousands at a great OEM price. Many of the shops that make great sights, like 10-8, are not set up to make 3,000 sights at a time. Nor are they set up to be competitive on pricing for OEM work.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List