Page 190 of 194 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

I think it comes down to this - vet your gun with your ammo.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Has anyone had good luck with the 13# spring and Russian steel cased ammo or is the 14# as low as you can go and reliably crack those primers?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Has anyone had good luck with the 13# spring and Russian steel cased ammo or is the 14# as low as you can go and reliably crack those primers?
    With 92 that has been shot many thousands of rounds, then had a LTT Trigger Job In A Bag installed with Langdon's Trigger Bar, I have no problem with igniting Russian steel case ammo firing, using Langdon's polished-end 12 pound hammer/mainspring.

Quote Originally Posted by NuJudge View Post
    With 92 that has been shot many thousands of rounds, then had a LTT Trigger Job In A Bag installed with Langdon's Trigger Bar, I have no problem with igniting Russian steel case ammo firing, using Langdon's polished-end 12 pound hammer/mainspring.
    Thanks. Both of my Berettas have the Wilson trigger bar so they should function similarly to the LTT trigger bar in terms of reliability/primer ignition.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    JCS I am surprised to see you type about light strikes w/ a 12 # hammer spring. I have been running one for 2-3 years now in several 92s w/ LTT TJIBs. Federal and CCI Independence aluminum case ammo have been 100%. What ammo are you shooting? The summer of 2019 I did a have a period of failure to extract w/ one gun. I tried several things and it was finally fixed w/ a stronger extractor spring from Wilson. I still don't understand why I had this w/ one of 8 B92s but it's been fine since.
    https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Wilson-...uctinfo/711XP/
    I was running my reloads with CCI primers. I’ve never had that many light strikes before and it’s the same load I’ve used for a couple years with no issues in Glock and Sigs.

Maybe I got a bad spring? Either way I’m going to change the spring because I don’t have a lot of confidence in the gun to run reliably as is.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    I've had this recently and put a little PSA out there about it... Easiest thing is to "gently" (hhhhhuuuuuuuurrrrrr) stake the pin after you use a punch to push it back all the way...

This used to happen with the older 2-pin system too, maybe not as much... Bottom line- just check your gear once in a while.
    I wonder if just pouring a little loctite on it would do the trick rather than having to stake that pin.

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    I wonder if just pouring a little loctite on it would do the trick rather than having to stake that pin.
    That was Ernest's recommendation too - apparently the guns they build in-house they drag the pin through loctite.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    That’s what I eventually did. The pin worked its way fully out (pre-Locktite) in the first 3k rds, and hasn’t budged a bit in the 9k+ rounds post-Locktite.

Would anyone have recommendations for thicker grips? I think these may be a little too thin for me. Does anyone make a palm swell type grip?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Would anyone have recommendations for thicker grips? I think these may be a little too thin for me. Does anyone make a palm swell type grip?
    https://vzgrips.com/products/vz-palm...eretta-92.html
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

User Tag List