Page 186 of 194 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by JakeB View Post
    Here it is!

An hour later and a new decocking lever return spring and I’ve got a sweet ass 92G Elite LTT on its way home.
    Nice!

I’ve got a JMCK Range Holster inbound and due tomorrow...my plan is to take this gun from the box and go rip it up at the last outdoor IDPA match of the season on Sunday morning. This entire season has been on a pair of Glock 17s in CO with top 10 finishes all season here in CT. I’m looking forward to shocking my system Sunday.
    Lol "rip ... up" and "IDPA Match"...

What is the preferred method to zero the sights for windage...move the front or the rear? I’m assuming they can be drifted with a soft punch and hammer...?
    Adjust the rear gently - move them right if you want the bullet to impact slightly right/left if you want them left.

Leave the FS alone - it should be staked.

Holster order includes a 13lb hammer spring and an 11.5 recoil spring. This should make the gun run super smooth during gaming.

The box the gun came in had a trigger bar and hammer spring included. What bar/spring combo is installed in the gun and what weight is the recoil spring?

By the feel of the trigger and DA pull measuring at 6lb10oz and SA at 3lb8oz what is the advantage of going with a TJIB? Is it going to get lighter and more defined? This trigger is asinine already. I may leave it alone. But then again a NP3 TJIB would be real nice.
    Might want to check if the the gun already has the optimized trigger bar in it, etc...
    13# spring is very nice - 14# last pretty much forever. 12# will wear out and lead to light strikes after ~6/7K?

Picking up some ShockBottle basepads and a few more mags...this gun is going to get run.

Check your mags! The Beretta shockbottle basepads are for Beretta magazines.
    The MecGars might need a slightly different base bad (SP01 pads or CZ75, I can't remember which I have...)

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Nice!

Lol "rip ... up" and "IDPA Match"...
    Yeah, I know. Oxymoron. But then again in a state where we have a cumulative total of 0 USPSA matches and 0 clubs willing to run them...it’s all we got. Plus the states around here that do have USPSA matches...they’ve been real iffy on running matches.

Check your mags! The Beretta shockbottle basepads are for Beretta magazines.
    The MecGars might need a slightly different base bad (SP01 pads or CZ75, I can't remember which I have...)
    They are Mec-Gar mags. What basepad works with those? I can try to research. If you know please share. 👍

Found your post on the Enos forum...CZ75 basepads from ShockBottle for the MecGar mags.

Found your post on the Enos forum...CZ75 basepads from ShockBottle for the MecGar mags.
    That's it!

Easy way to tell if you already have an LTT TJ is the single action reset. If its so short it makes you laugh (I think its 1 or 2 mm) and then has no pre-travel before its back at the wall, then it has the LTT OP trigger bar, and likely all the work that goes with it. Standard Beretta single action reset is like 4 or 5 mm and has some slight pre-travel before getting back to the wall.

Trigger bars.
    From top;OE, Wilson, LTT, arrow by craig stuard, on Flickr
    I am not sure what point I was making months ago w/ the red arrow. The most obvious clue of an LTT bar is lack of the notch in the forward edge of the vertical part.

This pistol has the most incredible DA/SA trigger I have ever felt. The triggers on some of my worked over Tanfoglios can’t even match this thing.

WOW!
    You Must have received one with a Langdon trigger job or a TJIAB, the trigger on my base model LTT elite is extremely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnw View Post
    You Must have received one with a Langdon trigger job or a TJIAB, the trigger on my base model LTT elite is extremely bad.
    Dunno. Mine is the bog standard $815 LTT and it has a wonderful SA and amazing DA. Way better than my factor 92g-SD with probably 20k of break-in

I have been using the Beretta base pads on MecGar 18 rnd mags.
    https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/mag...umpers/e02630/
    I punch a hole through them while they are still on the cardboard w/ one of these.
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/General-...1&gclsrc=3p.ds

RDO slide question

Hi there, wondering if there is any possible issues if I get a spare LTT RED DOT READY slide for my LTT full size? I mean interchange slides can damage the frame ? thanks in advance.

JUST SAW THE ANSWER IN OTHER POST.

thanks
    Last edited by sepa; 10-21-2020 at 10:35 AM.

User Tag List