Page 185 of 194 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Thanks for the support!

They work really well with the stock Elite rear sight.
    So if we order just the .125 front site for a Full Size LTT, we can use the stock rear site? Or would we need to order a new rear site, as well? I hope you all are doing well during the current circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    So if we order just the .125 front site for a Full Size LTT, we can use the stock rear site? Or would we need to order a new rear site, as well? I hope you all are doing well during the current circumstances.
    The Pro Glo sights will work with the stock rear sight.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

LTT Elite 92G a WINNER!

I must admit that I "just didn't get it" with Berettas. Until I started handling the Wilson pistols and then the LTT pistol. And then the 92X Series of pistols.

I've put my money where my mouth is. I love the LTT and the Wilson BrigTac Vertec. The LTT has a slightly better trigger. I've not yet figured out which frame I prefer (at some point you just shoot what's in your hand, right?).

I have recently liquidated a lot of the items I've collected and decided that if I could not live thru Hell with it I did not keep it.

Now I wish to have a "Box of Berettas" (ref: "Box of Glocks").

I was about to purchase a 92X LTT just yesterday but found a lightly used LTT Elite with the aforementioned outstanding trigger.

Ernest, as soon as this plandemic response even approaches norm I'll be ordering another LTT, perhaps a Centurion. Promise.

Thank you for all you have done; I'm really loving going "old school".

Cannot wait to put the TJIB into the A3G as well.

Gotta get ready to go to the range, your pistol is addictive!

ADDENDUM:

I just compared the Wilson to the LTT and this LTT Elite had to be ordered from Langdon Tactical because the trigger is easily as good as the Wilson BrigTac which gets the TLC trigger and better than the LTT's whatever sat in the store where I picked it up. It's the reason I took it on the spot as opposed to waiting, thinking and ordering. If anyone is sitting on the fence on this pistol... buy with confidence. Order it from Langdon Tactical. If you decide you do not like it or want it, please send me a PM, I'll gladly take it.
    Last edited by Mjolnir; 05-21-2020 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Addendum

Lightbulb LTT Elite... Wow!

I cannot stop laughing. This pistol is the bee's knees. 10 yards... one hole. Using 8" Shoot N C target taped to a IDPA target and everything is easily held within that standard at 25 yards. Things were just over 4" with my less than perfect eyes.

But that's not where this pistol shines, as nice as it is.

I enjoy coming out of the JMCK AIWB holster and putting a round within that 8" bull. The ergonomics: it points... on point. That trigger.... WOW!

So, now it's my carry gun.

Until the Centurion gets ordered.

I'm late to the party but I have arrived. A few more HK45 pistols to sell and the Centurion will be mine.

Lightbulb AmeriGlo Spartan Front Sight

I hate the front sight on my M9A3. In low light & against a dark target I cannot pick it up at all.

I noticed the AmeriGlo Spartan front sight and even though it’s not bright green rimmed or bright yellow it beats he thin white ring of the OEM sight.

Question: Does the AmeriGlo Spartan front sight work with the OEM rear or should I purchase the AmeriGlo Spartan SET to maintain the factory 25 yard zero?

M9 stock rear sight height above the slide: 0.220 inches measured/ 0.295” including dovetail.

M9 stock front sight height above the slide: 0.140 inches measured/ can not obtain a good measure of the total front sight.

Thanks in advance.

Picking up an Elite LTT today...

First Beretta 92 purchase going down in an hour or two...

Haven't had the time to read all of the thread yet...and have had a hard time locating an answer for this...the replies I've seen have been sparse:

Will the Elite LTT fit in the Safariland 6378USN holster and does anyone have any experience with their Elite in an ALS holster? What model has worked for you?

Link: https://safariland.com/products/mode...-holster-34004

Safariland's site says this holster will fit...

92 4.92
    92 Combat 4.92
    92 Vertec 4.7"
    92 Vertec M9A1 4.9"
    92D 4.92
    92DS 4.92
    92F 4.92
    92FS 4.92
    92FS Brigadier 4.92
    92FS M9A1 4.69
    92FS Vertec 4.7
    96 Vertec 4.7"
    96 Vertec M9A1 4.9"
    96FS M9A1 4.69

That should work.
    I have been using the 7377 belt slide, works well on hikes and out Jeeping. I did just pick up a JM Custom belt holster from Langdon and I really like it so far. I like the ALS feature when I'm out in the desert for retention. I will use the JM Custom for matches.

Edited to add : My 7377 showed the same list of pistols and it works for my LTT and M9A1

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post

I'm late to the party but I have arrived.
    Name:  DF738B94-7ADF-4DF7-92EB-59379DE049FE.jpeg
Views: 536
Size:  45.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JakeB View Post
    First Beretta 92 purchase going down in an hour or two...
    Here it is!

Name:  00449A99-503D-4693-9489-8DA8AF091EF1.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  42.5 KB

Huge recommendation for The Gun Store in Waterbury, CT.

The owner Lester and I have known each other for a while. I checked the gun out and the de-cocking lever would not return back to the up position. Removing the slide I see the ‘decocking lever return spring’ had one of the legs hanging down into the slide and it was moving freely.

Lester took real good care of me...and then made a phone call to John at JoJo’s GunWorks.

“Drive up to JoJo’s and they’ll square this away while you wait.”

An hour later and a new decocking lever return spring and I’ve got a sweet ass 92G Elite LTT on its way home.

First impression of fit and finish is spectacular. The assembly goof up is easy to overlook. This pistol has the most incredible DA/SA trigger I have ever felt. The triggers on some of my worked over Tanfoglios can’t even match this thing.

WOW!

I’ve got a JMCK Range Holster inbound and due tomorrow...my plan is to take this gun from the box and go rip it up at the last outdoor IDPA match of the season on Sunday morning. This entire season has been on a pair of Glock 17s in CO with top 10 finishes all season here in CT. I’m looking forward to shocking my system Sunday.

Tomorrow will be a quick trip to learn my POA/POI with a couple different types of ammo. Based on feel and grouping I’ll pick whether I run 124 or 147 and coated vs fmj. My coated loads are running right around 130pf and fmj loads run closer to 135.

What is the preferred method to zero the sights for windage...move the front or the rear? I’m assuming they can be drifted with a soft punch and hammer...?

Holster order includes a 13lb hammer spring and an 11.5 recoil spring. This should make the gun run super smooth during gaming.

The box the gun came in had a trigger bar and hammer spring included. What bar/spring combo is installed in the gun and what weight is the recoil spring?

By the feel of the trigger and DA pull measuring at 6lb10oz and SA at 3lb8oz what is the advantage of going with a TJIB? Is it going to get lighter and more defined? This trigger is asinine already. I may leave it alone. But then again a NP3 TJIB would be real nice.

Picking up some ShockBottle basepads and a few more mags...this gun is going to get run.
    Last edited by JakeB; 10-16-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeB View Post

The box the gun came in had a trigger bar and hammer spring included. What bar/spring combo is installed in the gun and what weight is the recoil spring?
    Did I luck out and get an LTT with a trigger job? The model number on the box is J92G9LTTM but there’s another barcode and part number that looks suspiciously like a Langdon part# LTT-92E-TJ-OP18

If that’s the case did I seriously just score a worked over gun with a trigger job and Optimized trigger bar?

User Tag List