Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Yes, I missed that, thanks.

And I'm glad to hear Mr. Langdon has a reliable vendor he can and will continue to use.

I have purchased several handguns from Mr. Langdon and the buying experience has been absolutely a delight. His wife is a real gem.

God bless them both.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    The word "and" is going to be exciting for a number of folks here.

Ernest, did the Langdon M9 not do well? I know it was intended as a tide me over pistol, but seems like nobody but me bought one. Or it just wasnt well received. Huge value model I think.

Love my Elite too, but seems the M9 is forgotten.

-Cory
    Wait, how did that slip past me. Compact AND Centurion?? Oh, boy. It's going to really be an expensive year. The PX4 just got bumped to 3rd on my list of priorities.

My Langdon M9 begs to differ, but I thought the M9 was only a limited run item. I have thought about sending it into Mr. Langdon to have him message it a little. The LTT Elite is a pistol that really spoiled me, I look at all my other pistols differently now. If the LTT elite is out of your price range, I think the M9 would be a great way to go. I have both so I didn't choose. One day I will have a LTT done PX4. I was finally able to shoot one, and I am quite impressed with even the stock version. Thinking about it, Beretta owes at least 50% of my spending on their products to Mr. Langdon.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    Wait, how did that slip past me. Compact AND Centurion?? Oh, boy. It's going to really be an expensive year. The PX4 just got bumped to 3rd on my list of priorities.

My Langdon M9 begs to differ, but I thought the M9 was only a limited run item. I have thought about sending it into Mr. Langdon to have him message it a little. The LTT Elite is a pistol that really spoiled me, I look at all my other pistols differently now. If the LTT elite is out of your price range, I think the M9 would be a great way to go. I have both so I didn't choose. One day I will have a LTT done PX4. I was finally able to shoot one, and I am quite impressed with even the stock version. Thinking about it, Beretta owes at least 50% of my spending on their products to Mr. Langdon.
    I also have both. The Langdon M9 is my carry gun, the Elite is my competitive pistol. My thoughts are similar to yours on the M9. Just seems it gets little mention for the first 92 with Langdon in the name.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 09-21-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    The word "and" is going to be exciting for a number of folks here.

Ernest, did the Langdon M9 not do well? I know it was intended as a tide me over pistol, but seems like nobody but me bought one. Or it just wasnt well received. Huge value model I think.

Love my Elite too, but seems the M9 is forgotten.

-Cory
    It never really got promoted at all. I don't even think it is still being built. It was a great value and a damn nice shooting gun. Too bad it did not really get any traction.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    It never really got promoted at all. I don't even think it is still being built. It was a great value and a damn nice shooting gun. Too bad it did not really get any traction.
    I thought it was a Bud's exclusive? That would certainly seem to me to make it a limited run, by design.

Student
    I'd actually ordered one of those Langdon Limiteds when I saw the thread posted on this board. The delay after the projected ship dates ended up being too long for me to put up with and I cancelled.

It all turned out for the better. I certainly would rather have an LTT 92 Compact, or Centurion.

Seems Aaron with Sage Dynamics really likes the Elite, for what it is worth. I never thought I would see a DA/SA gun on his channel and come to find out he loves the Beretta M9/92 series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvEmvU1QXtQ

Site Supporter
    I was on the fence about this gun after fondling one at a LGS.

Then the Beretta rep showed up, let me try one for free live fire.

Let's start this off by saying I already own a 92F and am a fan of the 92 design, but it just wasn't my go-to. Yes, it's accurate and reliable, and I shoot it well, bit I also shoot a M&P well...and both better than a Glock.

Then I tried this gun. When they say they paid attention to the little things when they made this gun...I believe it. Now, a full size 9mm is by no means hard to control, but with 124gr American Eagle the gun had zero "hot spots" when shooting. It tracks in a very predictable fashion. And what's more, the accuracy was outstanding. Almost unbelievable.

And because the rep was there, they had it on sale for 100 bucks less.

So yeah now I'm consigning my last Glock tomorrow, a G19 which I got cut for a RMR.

TL;DR It's really really good. And this is from a die hard 1911 guy.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

from another 1911er.....

these are my main shooters

LTT is my current duty carry

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I was lucky to get one of the Langdon M9 pistols from Buds, and it helped open me up to the potential of the Beretta 92/M9 system. In many ways, it was the GSP version of the M9 in the sense that the mods were just what are needed (no frills added) from the MIL-SPEC pistol to keep the cost reasonable. I do believe there were two issues with the pistol's marketing that killed the impact in the market. The first was that Beretta took a long time after the announcement of the pistol to deliver any due to ramping up production in Gallatin, and the second was that Buds was the exclusive retailer. When the pistol finally hit the market, fairly few people (mostly ones from this forum) remembered it, and it was not seen in many, if any, LGS. If it had been announced when significant stocks were available and sold through multiple vendors, the adoption rate would be much higher.
    Last edited by farscott; 09-28-2019 at 07:02 AM.

User Tag List