Page 175 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    If it was going to happen..... it would be exactly like the full-size gun, but in a compact size, and maybe a spurless hammer, and maybe three 15 round MecGar magazines. With rail, with the square trigger guard. I mean "if it were going to happen"!
    So I read this I see an M9A1 Compact frame with a 92X Compact slide with G-style decocker, a Mec Gar 15-rd mag; maybe with a spurless hammer option (options of original; WC hammer). Probably options for FO or Ameriglo sights. Maybe a gray Cerakote slide with optional FCS.

Did I spec this right Ernest?
    Last edited by ADKilla; 09-16-2019 at 09:36 PM.

The Cabela’s in Ft Worth had a pre owned LTT 92 for $999. I’m not sure what level of upgrade it had or if it’s still available. Looked LNIB. Might be worth checking if you’re nearby.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    The Cabela’s in Ft Worth had a pre owned LTT 92 for $999. I’m not sure what level of upgrade it had or if it’s still available. Looked LNIB. Might be worth checking if you’re nearby.
    No way to tell if it has a TJ because Cabela's won't let you try the triggers in store.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    No way to tell if it has a TJ because Cabela's won't let you try the triggers in store.
    Yeah, 99.9% that it does not have a trigger job. One, we have never sold any guns to Cabela's. Two, $999 is MAP pricing, so cheap for a gun with a trigger job. So unless it is a used gun, it does not have a trigger job.

Hope this helps!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Oh, and that’s a BS policy, BTW. Like I’d buy a high-quality gun without trying the trigger.
    When I bought my first B92 in the mid-90s, I tried 3-4 different ones in the LGS, and chose the one with the best SA trigger pull..

Yeah, 99.9% that it does not have a trigger job. One, we have never sold any guns to Cabela's. Two, $999 is MAP pricing, so cheap for a gun with a trigger job. So unless it is a used gun, it does not have a trigger job.

Hope this helps!
    It's definitely pre - owned, but appeared in solid shape. Cabela's is usually over-priced but every once in a while I've found a good deal on used stuff.

I do recall that it was NOT NP3'd and it did have fiber optic sights.
    Last edited by David S.; 09-18-2019 at 08:58 PM.
    David S.

Props to Keepers Concealment! Ordered a Keeper for My LTT Elite and was surprised they had one in stock. So I am getting my Keeper in about a week and a half!

My understanding is Cabela's bought some show / demo guns which is why they have so many used Elite LTT's in the system. They will haggle on these and there's a 10% off used semi-auto handgun sale making them a solid buy.

It should be obvious to management how few shoppers there are at the gun counter of Cabela's compared to pre-Bass Pro trigger policies. They couldn't get more inventory and it doesn't move. I'm guessing Bass Pro management is calling the shots so it's business as usual for them. I wouldn't be surprised if they wished to do away with gun sales entirely.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

If it was going to happen..... it would be exactly like the full-size gun, but in a compact size, and maybe a spurless hammer, and maybe three 15 round MecGar magazines. With rail, with the square trigger guard. I mean "if it were going to happen"!
    If it were going to happen, and someone would like to buy one; when should they start getting their money ready?

User Tag List