Page 170 of 194 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by EPF View Post
    Can anyone confirm a fix for the pin walking? Picked up an LTT this weekend from a local shop. The right decocker pin began to walk out almost immediately. I haven’t fired it yet, only 2 nights of dry fire and familiarization. Seemed like it had been sitting in the case for a while and I’d guess it was from the first batch. It’s not a big deal, more of a nuisance than anything but I’d like to get it secured and get to the range. Thanks
    Look up thread, not too long ago, I think Mr. Langdon addressed this. A bit if loctite may have been the solution.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shorikid View Post
    Look up thread, not too long ago, I think Mr. Langdon addressed this. A bit if loctite may have been the solution.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I’ll search his posts

I just picked one of these up. Have a bullseye qual with it on Friday and won't get a chance to check POA/POI prior. Can anyone advise what the POA/POI is for this gun at 25 yards? 6 o'clock, drive the dot (fiber rod), top edge of the front sight?

Thanks

Site Supporter
    Can anyone confirm a fix for the pin walking? Picked up an LTT this weekend from a local shop. The right decocker pin began to walk out almost immediately. I haven’t fired it yet, only 2 nights of dry fire and familiarization. Seemed like it had been sitting in the case for a while and I’d guess it was from the first batch. It’s not a big deal, more of a nuisance than anything but I’d like to get it secured and get to the range. Thanks
    Odd. I can send you a new pin, or you can stake the pin in place. PM me if you want a new pin with your SN and mailing address.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    Odd. I can send you a new pin, or you can stake the pin in place. PM me if you want a new pin with your SN and mailing address.
    Will do, thanks

A dab of loctite fixed mine for a while. It's just now starting to walk again. I still need to pick up a set of punches, but I suspect giving it a whack and setting it in better would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    That's customer service. Really glad you're part of the community here.

-Cory

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1985 View Post
    I just picked one of these up. Have a bullseye qual with it on Friday and won't get a chance to check POA/POI prior. Can anyone advise what the POA/POI is for this gun at 25 yards? 6 o'clock, drive the dot (fiber rod), top edge of the front sight?

Thanks
    For me (using 147 gr handloads, and also with 150 gr Federal Syntech) the POI was exactly top of the front sight at 7 yd, maybe an inch higher at 15 yds, and about 2 inches above POI at 25 yds. I recall settling on a 6 o’clock hold on the black of a B-8 at 25 yds to put the group in the 10-ring.
    YMMV.

Excellent, thank you!

I’ve been breaking through some performance plateaus with my LTT Elite - scored a 4.72 FAST today (1.60/.53/1.95/.23/.20/.21), a PR. Granted, this was me stomping on the gas pedal and shooting more FASTs lately than I care to admit, but I’ve learned a great deal by just pushing past previous limits and aiming for speed. The five second barrier has long been elusive for me, so there’s some confidence gains here as well. I’ll be focusing on consistency as I have a long way to go before this represents on demand performance.

Name:  099916ED-6488-4EE1-A274-1D529980ABF4.jpg
Views: 941
Size:  39.9 KB

My Elite will go back to LTT shortly for a barrel crown and a look at the slide. My only nagging issue with the Elite is the G lever - it has a tendency to intermittently stick in the decock position. Changing springs and adding lube (per Beretta’s instructions) haven’t solved the issue. I’m starting to wish it had come with the old style G controls on my BrigTac but that’s a nitpick.

The Optimized Performance Trigger Bar has been a great addition. I’m getting great results with this pistol and it has become a real favorite.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

While I love the look of the barrel crown option, does it have any advantages, and what about disadvantages? I expect a disadvantage would be the front sight would get dirtier, from any unburnt powder, etc. when firing.

User Tag List