Page 167 of 194 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Who is “We”?
    Langdon tactical

Quote Originally Posted by dsa View Post
    Anybody reloading for these? Specifically coated lead sized at .356"? I have no 1st hand information but, have heard that Berettas do better with coated lead sized at .357". The reason I ask is that there is one available locally for a screaming good deal. The only thing holding me back is that I am sitting on a considerable supply of 125gr 9mm sized at .356". Thanks.
    With plain cast or coated, mine do best with .358".
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Langdon tactical
    Thanks.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa View Post
    Anybody reloading for these? Specifically coated lead sized at .356"? I have no 1st hand information but, have heard that Berettas do better with coated lead sized at .357". The reason I ask is that there is one available locally for a screaming good deal. The only thing holding me back is that I am sitting on a considerable supply of 125gr 9mm sized at .356". Thanks.
    I got the same advice re: Berettas preferring .357. So I ordered some .356 and some .357 polymer-coated bullets from Gallant https://gallantbullets.com/products/...=8168730493025

With back-to-back testing at 15 and 25 yds, I found that I had consistently (slightly) tighter groups with the .356 bullets in my LTT Elite.
    With that information, I have no reason to use .357 for my gun.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Hope to make it to the range, next week. Just installed the new trigger bar in one of my LTT's with the trigger job. Wondering, if anyone is actually using it in a carry gun, and if so, how many rounds did it take to get comfortable with it?
    Revision of my last statement.

I have found one training issue: The significantly shorter reset causes me to outrun the gun during speed drills. In a three to five round string I'll often throw the last shot high, due to the shorter reset allowing me to get on the trigger faster. I first encountered this when I switched from a .45 to a 9mm. I'm going to have to work on slowing down just a hair and wait for the front sight to settle.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 08-10-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Set a FAST PR today with my LTT92 'Carry Bevel' and the new trigger bar. 5.03 (1.62/.57/2.05/.26/.26/.27). Came tantalizingly close to breaking five on a few runs but kept dropping a shot. Also had a 5.10 (1.71/.56/1.99/.28/.28/.28) run that broke my previous PR.

My LTT92 just does not like Blazer ammunition - light strikes and extraction issues. Sticking to AE 147gr. for the foreseeable future.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Trooper224, GyroF-16, thanks for the replies that's the kind if info I am looking for.

Looking to pick up a pair of 92 Elite LTT's. There's a tremendous amount of information available in the P-F Beretta threads. Perhaps too much info to search through if you don't know specifically what you're looking for. With that said, are there any quirks or known issues with the 92 in a daily carry role that someone should be aware of before investing in the platform?

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    Looking to pick up a pair of 92 Elite LTT's. There's a tremendous amount of information available in the P-F Beretta threads. Perhaps too much info to search through if you don't know specifically what you're looking for. With that said, are there any quirks or known issues with the 92 in a daily carry role that someone should be aware of before investing in the platform?
    -Reliable
    -Accurate
    -Customizable with trigger work, NP3, grips, and sights
    -Great holster options from Keeper, JM, and DSG.

Pick up Mec-Gar 18 round magazines to go from 15+1 factory to 18+1. For the size, it should have higher capacity than it does factory.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    It's a big gun for daily carry, many find it too big. If that isn't an issue for you it's a very solid choice.

User Tag List