Page 166 of 194 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by usmc_k9_vet View Post
    Nice! Not sure if you've already posted pictures of your first, but would love to see it.
    Got one in the beretta pic thread from April. And will follow up with the two together when the new one arrives later this week.

Hope to make it to the range, next week. Just installed the new trigger bar in one of my LTT's with the trigger job. Wondering, if anyone is actually using it in a carry gun, and if so, how many rounds did it take to get comfortable with it?

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Hope to make it to the range, next week. Just installed the new trigger bar in one of my LTT's with the trigger job. Wondering, if anyone is actually using it in a carry gun, and if so, how many rounds did it take to get comfortable with it?
    500 rounds through my Centac so far, with the new trigger bar. I didn't really experience any kind of a transition period.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 08-01-2019 at 07:07 AM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I sold some guns (two 1911s and a revolver) to attempt to get another piece. The opportunity came open for this to happen. I found a duty holster to accept the LTT (Vertec 6360-73-131). The ALS was too tight and would not release the LTT. I had to dismantle the ALS. I determined the ALS lacked enough movement for the locking tabs to clear the way. So I slowly removed material from the ALS locking tabs till it would release. Locks in tight.

Last edited by SW CQB 45; 08-05-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    I sold some guns (two 1911s and a revolver) to attempt to get another piece. The opportunity came open for this to happen. I found a duty holster to accept the LTT (Vertec 6360-73-131). The ALS was too tight and would not release the LTT. I had to dismantle the ALS. I determined the ALS lacked enough movement for the locking tabs to clear the way. So I slowly removed material from the ALS locking tabs till it would release. Locks in tight.

I just wish they had a 6360 for a 92 with a light. I love my Glock 6360

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Not in a carry gun but in my IDPA gun. Got it last Thursday and installed it. Unbelievable how nice it is. Did 60 rnds of practice Friday and did a local IDPA Saturday. I was actually thinking I might use my backup gun due to so little experience w/ it but went ahead w/ it anyway. Absolutely no problem at all. I will be ordering more.

Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Hey guys, here is the new optimized trigger bar installed on a 92 LTT compared to a sig sao legion short reset trigger setup.

They are both amazing. It really is leaps and bounds better than the Wilson trigger bar.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VCR...ew?usp=sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wts70mc; 08-06-2019 at 11:22 AM.

I see this in my Carry Bevel's future...

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Anybody reloading for these? Specifically coated lead sized at .356"? I have no 1st hand information but, have heard that Berettas do better with coated lead sized at .357". The reason I ask is that there is one available locally for a screaming good deal. The only thing holding me back is that I am sitting on a considerable supply of 125gr 9mm sized at .356". Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I see this in my Carry Bevel's future...

Who is “We”?

User Tag List