Page 165 of 194 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    SoCal
    what is your duty weapon?
    Duty ammo?
    dept issued holster?

TIA
    We issue the M&P, most have the original but now we are issuing the 2.0. I shoot my personal 2.0 5” when teaching recruits (sometimes) and it’s an awesome gun, but personally for carry and field use, I bounce back and forth primarily between Berettas and 1911s. Duty ammo in 9mm and .45 respectively is Federal HST 147gr and 230gr with the option of Winchester Ranger-T 147gr or 230gr... all standard pressure.

Issued holster is the Safariland 6280LASD, which is what I use for M&P and Berettas. For 1911s it’s... tougher. We may be going to the 7TS series soon for issue but we’ll see.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    We issue the M&P, most have the original but now we are issuing the 2.0. I shoot my personal 2.0 5” when teaching recruits (sometimes) and it’s an awesome gun, but personally for carry and field use, I bounce back and forth primarily between Berettas and 1911s. Duty ammo in 9mm and .45 respectively is Federal HST 147gr and 230gr with the option of Winchester Ranger-T 147gr or 230gr... all standard pressure.

Issued holster is the Safariland 6280LASD, which is what I use for M&P and Berettas. For 1911s it’s... tougher. We may be going to the 7TS series soon for issue but we’ll see.
    thanks for the info.

I would like to know the model number for your 7TS when yall are in it.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

I received my Optimized Performance Trigger Bar (NP3) today and installed it in my LTT Elite 92G Carry Bevel. This pistol already had a superb trigger, but the DA feels noticeably smoother. The SA reset is significantly shorter, as advertised. I'm really looking forward to this weekend's range trip.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

my enhanced trigger bar is on its way and i am not unexcited.

I received my M9A3 back today with LTT Level 2 trigger job with the new OPTB. What was a good trigger pull is now a great trigger pull: butter smooth light but long DA pull with a very short reset to SA pull: exactly as advertised. I can’t wait to get to the range.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I received my Optimized Performance Trigger Bar (NP3) today and installed it in my LTT Elite 92G Carry Bevel. This pistol already had a superb trigger, but the DA feels noticeably smoother. The SA reset is significantly shorter, as advertised. I'm really looking forward to this weekend's range trip.
    Over 300 rounds (147 grain Blazer) downrange today with the new trigger bar. Everything went bang (I use a 13# trigger spring). This trigger bar made an already good trigger better - the SA is the best thing this side of a 1911. Shot two FAST drills at the end of my session - 6.44 and 5.75 - both clean. Not a PR but I was pleased considering I have not focused on the Beretta lately. Now I'm looking forward to shooting this more.

Tried out my Centac today, with the LTT Trigger Bar. My Centac does not feature an action job, just a D Spring. It was smooth out of the box, but the TB makes it a bit smoother still. The shorter reset is nice. I didn't have a problem with the original reset, as I don't obsess over things I consider trivial, but it is an improvement none the less. The increased durability is the biggest plus for me. Over all, I don't consider it a game changer, but it is a worthwhile addition I'll be adding to all of my 92s.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Encouraged by yesterday's results, I returned to the range today with my LTT 92G Elite Carry Bevel. Another 300+ rounds (Blazer 147 grain and 16 rounds of 147 grain Speer G2 JHP) all went bang. I also managed to build on the promising FAST performance yesterday, recording a clean 5.28 (1.81/.57/2.23/.25/.2//.22), which is hundredths of a second off of my PR. I'm liking this pistol.

However, I won't be restocking the 147 grain Blazer FMJ. I've had now two stovepipes with this ammunition, and can't help but conclude this Beretta does not like the aluminum cased ammunition. I have less than a case left, and will return to my stockpile of AE 147gr. once it is expended. I'll give the pistol a good cleaning and inspection as well. Recoil spring is new and the pistol is still relatively low mileage, so I'm inclined to suspect the ammo.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Heard from LTT that my second Elite np3 spartan tj is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Heard from LTT that my second Elite np3 spartan tj is on the way.
    Nice! Not sure if you've already posted pictures of your first, but would love to see it.
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

User Tag List