Page 155 of 194 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Likewise I grabbed Elite NP3 Spartan number two with the same code. It’s exactly the same as my other one, so I’ll have a spare when one needs maintenance and inspection.

No carry bevel for me as it isn’t SSP / Prod legal. I’d love to see a CB in person to appreciate the differences in the proverbial flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Ordered Carry Bevel Elite number 2 today. Took advantage of the Father’s Day promotion to take $100 off the final price. Now, I just have to wait 4-6 weeks! Great customer service and very easy to order! Added NP3 Wilson Combat Magazine guide and Spartan front sight with Les Pepperoni rear sight. Looking forward to vetting the new one and making it my carry gun! Thanks Mr. Langdon for offering these guns and doing all the custom work!

John
    It may not talk that long, we have a few extras that will be finished in about two weeks.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    It may not talk that long, we have a few extras that will be finished in about two weeks.
    Wow, great! Thanks Mr. Langdon not only for the update, but also for all the great work you do! Full disclosure, I will most likely be ordering an additional “standard level” Elite for dry practice/range work either towards the end of the year or early next year. LOL, have to give @Duke and @Prdator a run for the money! Oh, and give my compliments to your telephone person, she was great to work with on the order!

John
    Last edited by Blackbag; 06-14-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Ordered Carry Bevel Elite number 2 today. Took advantage of the Father’s Day promotion to take $100 off the final price. Now, I just have to wait 4-6 weeks! Great customer service and very easy to order! Added NP3 Wilson Combat Magazine guide and Spartan front sight with Les Pepperoni rear sight. Looking forward to vetting the new one and making it my carry gun! Thanks Mr. Langdon for offering these guns and doing all the custom work!

John
    What father's day promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    What father's day promotion?
    $100 off any pistol with a trigger job. If you call in it is automatically deducted, online purchase use FATHERSROCK. Good until June 16th at 11:59pm.

Quote Originally Posted by DG12 View Post
    I don't have another LTT or Beretta to compare, but does this look normal on the barrel? The slight line you can see in the photos, or taper. I love the gun and don't really care how it looks, but haven't noticed this before. I bought it new from a gun store and maybe it's always been there and I just haven't noticed. Picked it up to dry fire and noticed it for the first time last night. Thanks for any insight. Awesome gun!

Attachment 38958

Attachment 38959

Well! you could just pull your slide back and notice that is about where it stops. I would think that it is a rub mark. Pistols with a tighter tolerance will creat a wear mark after use. I would not consider this an issue. I would say shoot it. and shoot it some more.

Site Supporter
    What height rear sight in the LTT Elite ? Is it the .305 “ ?

Still have low POI - need a shorter front sight to raise POI 3-4”

Quote Originally Posted by DG12 View Post
    I don't have another LTT or Beretta to compare, but does this look normal on the barrel? The slight line you can see in the photos, or taper. I love the gun and don't really care how it looks, but haven't noticed this before. I bought it new from a gun store and maybe it's always been there and I just haven't noticed. Picked it up to dry fire and noticed it for the first time last night. Thanks for any insight. Awesome gun!

Attachment 38958

Attachment 38959
    It's a machining mark. My CenTac has one, although it's not as pronounced as yours.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Thanks. I figured that’s what it was. I just never noticed before the other day.

It’s not where the slide goes back, but good thinking.

Awesome gun!

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    What height rear sight in the LTT Elite ? Is it the .305 “ ?

Still have low POI - need a shorter front sight to raise POI 3-4”
    .290 - here’s an earlier post by Ernest...

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Lots of questions here on this thread on sights. First things first, we need to isolate that we are talking about the Vertec/M9A3/Elite LTT slide. The Brigadier has a different deck hight and will not be the same, nor will the standard slide or any PX4 variant. They are not all the same. The dovetails are all the same on the 92 rear sights, so you can swap sights around, but they may not give you the correct point of impact.

Vertec/M9A3/Elite LTT Rear sights;

Height / Notch
    Standard .290"/ .150"
    Elite LTT .290"/ .145"
    Spartan .300" / .155"
    Wilson .300 .300" / .150"
    LesPep Wilson .305" / .150"

Keep in mind that all of these are production sights and the measurments can be off by +- .003" on any of them depending on when they come off the machine.

Also, the Wilson rears have several other hights up to a .310" tall and all the way down to the standard 92 .270" height. So you have the option to make the gun really hit where you want.

The make the square notch in a couple differnt heights as well I believe.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List