Page 149 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by Rmiked View Post
    I’m thinking the trigger bar camming action explains it. That combined with the skeletonized hammer. My 92A1 has the standard Beretta steel hammer. I assume the lighter hammer moves faster.
    Indeed.

My highest round count LTT (2,400) has Ernest’s polished sear and Wilson bar with the Wilson deluxe EDM hammer

It’s 7.6/ 3.1 double single. Can’t recommend it enough

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Data point. My ltt has the 13 pound spring and trigger job (and np3 internals). It has chugged through 1133 rounds of Fiocchi fmj 115 gr since I took delivery 13 days ago, including a rainy USPSA match. No ignition issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I have an M9A3 too and it’s kind of a turd really

Sharp edges all over, all of the FDE parts are different colors, plastic guide rod, silly vertec grip or that nasty rubber grip sock thing - all for about the same money as a stock LTT.

No thanks. Give me the gun EL penned.
    Ok thanks for your input. I'll take your word on the sharp edges, but I didn't notice them in the short time I manipulated one. Don't care about the colors. The guide rod's material is not an issue, both my CZs have plastic ones and run like hell, with my 75BD having >2X the round count of your LTT. I doubt a steel one would make them run any better. I prefer the Vertec grip and consider OEM grip panels to be disposable.

If you want to deal I might be interested
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 04-17-2019 at 07:57 PM.

I got my first hard scratch with my LTT today.... all my fault. It was not from shooting.

I was playing with a 10-8 rear on the LTT and it shot POA POI at 25 yards from a rest but it was shooting below my sights at 5 yards. The 10-8 is lower than the original LTT rear....so I decided to return it back to factory.

I masked my vise jaws with masking tape and began the switch. The LTT was a grizzly bear to hammer back in but my 55+ eyes did not see that I doinked the mask job on the vise jaws and the taped was not even. OUCH

Now that I got that out of the way.... I am ready for some clearance drills on a wood barricade.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Site Supporter
    UPDATE:

I made arrangements to send my LTT back to Beretta to address the sight issues. Beretta requires pick up by UPS so I asked the FFL I bought it from to handle the pick up. Long story short they had another LTT come in and offered to swap out my gun for the new one.

The new gun has a serial number 14 lower than the first. LTT number 2 has a centered front sight. The rear sight is slightly left but much less so than in #1.The DA is not quite as noce as #1 but the SA is nicer so it’s a wash. #2 also has a sharp edge on the left side of the trigger guard but that can be fixed and covered with alumahyde.

Gun was a little left at 15 but I think it will be ok once the rear is centered.

Name:  AA72EAFE-2E70-47A7-8022-560817165D66.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  53.9 KB

Name:  D72DB79B-3EF8-465E-935E-424B14A6A231.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  28.6 KB

Name:  DA40ECD2-B182-43B4-ACDB-76526DAA2381.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  29.9 KB

So last night I finally got around to installing the Ameriglo Pro-Glo (BR-218G) front sight I scored a few months back on my LTT Elite 92G. This is a .125 wide high-vis sight. I'm pleased to report it paired well with the LTT rear sight and this combination was well regulated at 25 yards with 147 grain Federal HST. My groups weren't remarkable, but keeping them in the black on a FBI bullseye at 25 wasn't a problem. I used a "split the bullseye" sight picture.

I don't know why Ameriglo doesn't offer these as a regular catalog item.

Name:  IMG_6315.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  72.4 KB
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 05-18-2019 at 06:25 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    So last night I finally got around to installing the Ameriglo Pro-Glo (BR-218G) front sight I scored a few months back on my LTT Elite 92G. This is a .125 wide high-vis sight. I'm pleased to report it paired well with the LTT rear sight and this combination was well regulated at 25 yards with 147 grain Federal HST. My groups weren't remarkable, but keeping them in the black on a FBI bullseye at 25 wasn't a problem. I used a "split the bullseye" sight picture.

Name:  IMG_6315.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  72.4 KB
    Did you call/email to order? I wonder if they have it in orange.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Ameriglo blew them out on Ebay last year from their Ameriglo Factory Direct store. IIRC they had white, orange, and yellow.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Over 2300 rounds now, including 200 blazer 147 gr flat nose fmj. No ignition issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Data point. My ltt has the 13 pound spring and trigger job (and np3 internals). It has chugged through 1133 rounds of Fiocchi fmj 115 gr since I took delivery 13 days ago, including a rainy USPSA match. No ignition issues.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post

I have one of those on my 92A1. On that gun, it works perfectly with a WC .290" rear. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite Beretta front sight, and I wish I'd snagged more than one when they were available.

If anyone at Ameriglo is reading this, please make more!

User Tag List