Page 144 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Langdon Tactical 92

FYI, the LTT was on the Maryland handgun roster meeting’s docket on March 13. Unless something crazy happens it should be on the approved list by early to mid May.

Wrong thread, sorry.
    Last edited by Bucky; 03-29-2019 at 07:52 AM.

FInally

I was finally able to pick up a LTT Elite. Naturally I dont want to part with it for any time so I put my Langdon trigger from my 92 Compact in the Elite. Now, I guess a trigger in a bag is on the top of my list to get my compact back up to par.

Name:  LTT.jpg
Views: 931
Size:  99.3 KB

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Nice.

I ordered one, with np3 so it’ll be a while before I see her. Really looking forward to it.

I out shot my $3k Wilson x9 with my LTTs yesterday.

Feel sort of silly. It was an extremely low effort maintence day for me. Faster draws, splits and reloads than I’ve yet managed with the edc X9

Name:  DEDB6A85-EDE0-4D5A-9A14-4CFF18E0CE6E.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  67.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    I out shot my $3k Wilson x9 with my LTTs yesterday.

Feel sort of silly. It was an extremely low effort maintence day for me. Faster draws, splits and reloads than I’ve yet managed with the edc X9

Name:  DEDB6A85-EDE0-4D5A-9A14-4CFF18E0CE6E.jpg
Views: 784
Size:  67.1 KB

Your not the first to do this. I have had the same feedback with guys shooting their STI 2011 in 9mm and having the same results.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    Nice.

I ordered one, with np3 so it’ll be a while before I see her. Really looking forward to it.
    It’s worth it! I wish I had gotten both of mine this way. I guess that just means that I need a third. lol

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Happily it seems she was shipped today. I’m stoked about that - hope for a range trip Thursday or Friday.

This’ll be my second 92. One day I may send my old inox to LTT for a spa treatment. She’s had a Langdon trigger all these years, but I was considering treating her to the whole 9 yards eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    It’s worth it! I wish I had gotten both of mine this way. I guess that just means that I need a third. lol

My draw is not faster with the Elite LTT compared to a 1911 or 2011, but my reloads are (no surprise with the Beretta double-stack magazine) and my splits are (which is big surprise to me). The LTT-tuned guns are, for some reason, stupid easier to shoot at speed. My intuition is the 1911 trigger and thin grip frame allowing a better grip (and recoil control) for my small fingers should make it faster, but the timer shows my intuition is just wrong. The Elite LTT definitely is the pistol for me that proves the rule that how the gun feels in the hand does not portend how well one shoots it. Nothing feels better to me than a high-gripped 1911, but I am measurably slower with the 1911. I am tempted to grab a 92X when available and see how well I run the gun with a frame-mounted safety.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    My draw is not faster with the Elite LTT compared to a 1911 or 2011, but my reloads are (no surprise with the Beretta double-stack magazine) and my splits are (which is big surprise to me). The LTT-tuned guns are, for some reason, stupid easier to shoot at speed. My intuition is the 1911 trigger and thin grip frame allowing a better grip (and recoil control) for my small fingers should make it faster, but the timer shows my intuition is just wrong. The Elite LTT definitely is the pistol for me that proves the rule that how the gun feels in the hand does not portend how well one shoots it. Nothing feels better to me than a high-gripped 1911, but I am measurably slower with the 1911. I am tempted to grab a 92X when available and see how well I run the gun with a frame-mounted safety.

My draw is slower (read first shot) with the edc x9 due to My newness with the triggers.

I have to be very diligent as to when I begin touching and taking the near zero slack Wilson trigger.

Where as with the LTT the 7lb da pull let’s me get on the trigger much much sooner.

User Tag List