Page 136 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Are the Elite LTTs coming with chamfered breech faces like older 92s were? I caught a spent casing falling out of my pants while doing laundry today and noticed it had a very clear dimple on the primer, though the primer wasn't flattened. Some reading suggests this is pretty normal behavior for Beretta 92s, but I can't really tell if my breech face is dimpled like more standard models are.

My 92FS has been evolving based on exposure to threads like this and my LTT. The 92FS was my first Beretta. Since then, I've done the Langdon "trigger job in a bag", Wilson ultra thin grips, 13lb mainspring, G conversion, and most recently, a Vertec slide and Border Marshal barrel. That isn't a scratch on the rear of the slide, just a dog hair I didn't notice before taking the photo. Trigger pull is much better than stock and I've got about 300rds through it so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Pray tell, where did you get that Border Marshal barrel?

It was a lucky find on Ebay. And the Vertec slide from OpticsPlanet.

Got my Warbird Range Rig for LTT

If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Site Supporter
    Those look nice!

Quote Originally Posted by SW CQB 45 View Post
    Got my Warbird Range Rig for LTT
    Nice looking setup for a beautiful gun

92 Elite LTT is IDPA SSP Approved

I asked IDPA if they had approved the 92 Elite LTT for SSP division competition. I received an email reply from this area's coordinator saying yes!
    Bob
    9MM: 92 Elite LTT, CenTac
    .45 ACP: Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Dan Wesson, Springfield, Colt
    Confederate Civil War reproductions: 1863 Richmond rifle, Spiller and Burr revolver

Quote Originally Posted by BobRockefeller View Post
    I asked IDPA if they had approved the 92 Elite LTT for SSP division competition. I received an email reply from this area's coordinator saying yes!

That doesn't sound good, that just means time to buy another one or two. (backup/practice, etc)

Decocker Lever Pin Coming Out

I absolutely love my LTT 92! I am only at 1300 rounds so far, but it has really impressed me. I am now seriously rethinking my "semi monogamous" relationship with CZ. I will be posting a more comprehensive review of my experience with this pistol when I get a few thousand more rounds through it. Up to this point, this issue aside, the gun has been flawless.

The only issue that I have had is that the pin that holds in the decocker lever on the right side is coming out. I have pressed it back in 3 times, and it continues to come back out quicker each time. Has anyone else had this issue? Do I just need to get a new pin from Beretta?

User Tag List