Page 134 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    Couldn't resist 30% off an Inox M9A3 barrel from the web store.
    For those who missed the Black Friday 30% off $250 offer, both inox and black threaded barrels are part of a flash sale today for 25% off - making them $150 each.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Anybody know offhand what size fiber optic rod is used in the LTT? I'd like to pick up some spares. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fpnunes View Post
    Anybody know offhand what size fiber optic rod is used in the LTT? I'd like to pick up some spares. Thanks!
    The spare rods that Wilson Combat sells fit just fine, We will be carrying those on the web store shortly. Wilson says it is a .0585" rod.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    That I can answer. Serial 5 has the Spartan front and a .305 Pepperoni rear, and 9 has the FO front and black rear that comes standard on the pistol. Hopefully Ernest will be by soon and answer exact questions on the “full boat” treatment. Because of logistics, I won’t get the pistols into my hands for ten days or so, so I just have the photo I posted.
    GJM: Can you share your thoughts on the SpartaN Front and Les Pep rears on your Serial 5? I am leaning towards that sight combo but interested in your opinion of it.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku.edc View Post
    GJM: Can you share your thoughts on the SpartaN Front and Les Pep rears on your Serial 5? I am leaning towards that sight combo but interested in your opinion of it.

Cheers!
    They are well regulated and, with the tritium and orange front, practical enough to serve for general purpose use.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I followed in GJM’s footsteps as well! The Spartan front with Les Pep rear is a really nice combo. Ten yards and in the sights work very well for me. I am shooting these Beretta’s very well. Making gains each time I go to the range. Pretty soon I will be ordering a second Full Boat. These LTT’s are special. At first I wasn’t believing the hype, but after almost a case of ammunition, I am a believer!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    They are well regulated and, with the tritium and orange front, practical enough to serve for general purpose use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    I followed in GJM’s footsteps as well! The Spartan front with Les Pep rear is a really nice combo. Ten yards and in the sights work very well for me. I am shooting these Beretta’s very well. Making gains each time I go to the range. Pretty soon I will be ordering a second Full Boat. These LTT’s are special. At first I wasn’t believing the hype, but after almost a case of ammunition, I am a believer!
    Very cool to hear. Will place an order this evening. Thank you for the replies. 🤙

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    The spare rods that Wilson Combat sells fit just fine, We will be carrying those on the web store shortly. Wilson says it is a .0585" rod.
    Perfect. Thanks for taking the time to let me know.

I have been buying the Dawson 0.060" bulk fiber as I use it on other pistols, mostly 1911-pattern pistols. https://dawsonprecision.com/fiber-op...-inserts-bulk/

What is the go to magazine, not 10 round restricted?

User Tag List