Page 115 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

I would likely buy an NP3 coated trigger job in a bag if such was available for purchase.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So it starts to get a little silly with all the different options. It becomes very difficult to keep the price down and delivery quick when you start running an a la carte menu for things. I try to batch things together the best that I can to keep prices low. When you start doing batches of one with Robar or anyone else, the price goes up quite a bit.

Option 2 is possible for an upcharge of around $250 or so. I would have to run the numbers. I really don't want to get into doing every possible combo.
    2) Is it possible to get the LTT Elite with the trigger work and the NP3 finish on the small parts without the work on the frame?

I would be wiling to send my LTT Elite with trigger job back to LTT to have this option done.
    Last edited by Tim92G; 09-24-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    2) Is it possible to get the LTT Elite with the trigger work and the NP3 finish on the small parts without the work on the frame?
    +1

I'm actually planning on sending my LTT small parts to ROBAR to have them plated with NP3+, and then send the entire gun (with plated parts) to Ernest for his Level 2 trigger job.

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    +1

I'm actually planning on sending my LTT small parts to ROBAR to have them plated with NP3+, and then send the entire gun (with plated parts) to Ernest for his Level 2 trigger job.
    I sent Aimee an email this morning, I ask her for a quote to NP3 all the small parts and re-install them and to buy and install a set of spartan sights and ship my gun back to me.

I haven't received a response but I'm not in a hurry.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    This... Ive used it and never had it fail
    How difficult is it to remove a front sight that's been set with 290? I have an M&P that could use some.

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    How difficult is it to remove a front sight that's been set with 290? I have an M&P that could use some.
    Its easy, put a bit of heat on it and it'll come lose!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

You guys are expensive.

My LGS is willing to take a trade and order from LT for a 92 with a trigger job. This will be my first foray into the Beretta world

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    You guys are expensive.

My LGS is willing to take a trade and order from LT for a 92 with a trigger job. This will be my first foray into the Beretta world
    Damn fine first foray.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I started with a Wilson Combat Centurion Tactical. Going to pick up my Full Boat LTT Elite tomorrow. Can't wait until I can shoot it on next Tuesday.

Is anyone aware of effects to get the LTT 92 Elite on the approved USPSA Production gun list?

User Tag List