Page 111 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

Name:  73C037E3-BEC9-48BD-9F26-1CBAA536588B.jpg
Views: 1806
Size:  102.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Carry Bevel Guns

OK, we put the carry bevel "full boat" guns up on the website. I am going to run another batch of these very soon as I have few more people that want their guns done that way.

If you want to preorder one for this next batch, now is the time. I will start on them next week.

https://www.langdontactical.com/92-elite-ltt/
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    How are you liking your Full Boat? I have to wait 7 more days until I get to take mine home.

Site Supporter
    So all 92 variants do not draw smoothly from the ALS? How bad is the draw affected?

The ALS I had for a P-07 was rough at first but eventually broke in nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    So all 92 variants do not draw smoothly from the ALS? How bad is the draw affected?

It’s bad. There’s no breaking in. There is like a small plastic frame inside of the holster that outlines the barrel. Basically, unless you draw the gun perfectly straight, it will catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safariland’s GLS system in the Model 678 works well with the 92. It doesn’t cover the trigger guard as much as I would like however. But it retains and draws smoothly.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    It’s bad. There’s no breaking in. There is like a small plastic frame inside of the holster that outlines the barrel. Basically, unless you draw the gun perfectly straight, it will catch.

That sucks. The ALS holster is the only holster I would use for patrol. That's just me though, obviously guys like Langdon have a much wider knowledge of holster selection and holster use in real conditions.

The ALS also worked fine when I was issued a DAK P226.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Is that a dried lugie on the table under the trigger guard?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

That sucks. The ALS holster is the only holster I would use for patrol. That's just me though, obviously guys like Langdon have a much wider knowledge of holster selection and holster use in real conditions.

The ALS also worked fine when I was issued a DAK P226.
    It’s a tremendous retention holster because no one can take the damn thing out. No one.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    OK, we put the carry bevel "full boat" guns up on the website. I am going to run another batch of these very soon as I have few more people that want their guns done that way.

If you want to preorder one for this next batch, now is the time. I will start on them next week.

https://www.langdontactical.com/92-elite-ltt/
    Nice to see additional LTT variants of the 92, especially the Elite. Of course, never being satisfied with what is being offered, I would like to ask a few questions about the "full boat" pistols.

1) I am aware that stripping anodizing is required before the process can be done where the edges are radiused/broken. Is there any concern about the frame integrity? This is an issue with alloy 1911-pattern pistol frames due to the geometry. I do not see the issue existing on the 92-series guns, but it is worth asking the question.

2) Is it possible to get the LTT Elite with the trigger work and the NP3 finish on the small parts without the work on the frame?

3) Same question as 2) but breaking the edges of the slide, adding the NP3 finish to the slide ,and leaving the LTT Elite frame as shipped from Beretta?

The reason for the above questions is I believe the NP3 metal finish on the moving parts is a very good thing for guns that usually run with lots of lube. I have a feeling that no matter the answers, I will be buying my third LTT Elite.

User Tag List