Page 107 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1940

Thread: Beretta introducing a Langdon Tactical 92!

No problem Jackdog. If this pistol was available when I was still an Officer and not a Supervisor, I would have bought 2 and worked enough overtime to pay for them. So now I will just enjoy my single and get another next year.

I contacted Beretta after I read your last post and asked them if they could advertise the LTT Elite better and put the LTT on their site more prominently. Not saying I caused the change but would like to think my request played a part.

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonrat View Post
    Happy to see the website omissions are fixed now. LTT is the official top of the list in the 92 Family on berettausa.com!

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    My vote is spartan front, WC battlesight rear.
    That was my request. I went with the Les Pepperoni rear sight with the Spartan front sight. Should match my Centurion Tactical sight picture pretty well.

Got to shoot my LTT Elite with the trigger work. It has the best DA trigger I have ever pulled. It is amazing compared to the WC "action tune", which results in a pretty darn nice trigger. The LTT Elite is noticeably better. I think the Vertec frame and the trigger work combination is the key. This pistol is an absolute steal for the asking price.

I have made inquires about a second one ....
    Last edited by farscott; 09-15-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Got to shoot my LTT Elite with the trigger work. It has the best DA trigger I have ever pulled. It is amazing compared to the WC "action tune", which results in a pretty darn nice trigger. The LTT Elite is noticeably better. I think the Vertec frame and the trigger work combination is the key. This pistol is an absolute steal for the asking price.

I have made inquires about a second one ....
    I agree that it has an awesome trigger. But it doesn’t have a Vertec frame - just a Vertec slide.
    I believe the M9A3 has a Vertec frame, but not this gun.
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 09-15-2018 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    I agree that it has an awesome trigger. But it doesn’t have a Vertec frame - just a Vertec slide.
    I believe the M9A3 has a Vertec frame, but not this gun.
    You are correct. Thanks. Slide only is Vertec.

Aimee set me up with my second LTT Elite with a serial number only two digits away from my first (and both have personal meaning to me).

I just hope these will be available Jan/Feb as I've got a big family trip to save up for. If so, I'm certainly in for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    My will power completely crumbled today! Called this morning and scored the last ready to ship “Full Boat” NP3/dehorned LTT Elite. Mrs. Langdon was a pleasure to work with and what I paid for the Full Boat pistol was way less than what I thought it would be. Can’t wait to take possession in the next two weeks! Thanks Mr. Langdon for making these great pistols available. And I guess I should recognize his junior sales assistant, Spencer Keepers, who along with this thread really enabled my purchase!
    Pics when it comes in? Do you also have a LTT to compare?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrice View Post
    Pics when it comes in? Do you also have a LTT to compare?
    I will try to get my old dinosaur self to figure out how to post pictures. Honestly, no I don’t have a “regular” LTT to compare. I called on Friday, and just asked for the price out of curiosity. The price was about $300-500 less than the price I had built up in my mind. The pictures that GJM posted came to my mind when Mrs. Langdon said they had one left and weakness set in and then one “give me that one” led to choosing sights, hammer spring and now it is with Fedex. I would imagine it is smoother and prettier with probably a better trigger due to the NP3 on the internals.

John

I finally made it to the range with my LTT Elite, great trigger and it made me look better than I am.
    I shot all 124gr, federal, blazer, Remington, fiocchi and 30rds of Speer gold dot.
    The only issue I had was slide not locking back on the last round. I used the 3 mags that came with it , 2 -17 round act mags and 2 -17 round para mags.
    I'm going to take it back to the range after a good cleaning in a few weeks and see how it does.
    Any thoughts on what could be wrong?

User Tag List